Universal Pictures has teased its Jon Favreau-directed Daniel Craig/Harrison Ford starrer Cowboys & Aliens all over the place, but the studio just announced it will reveal the first full-length trailer during the April 14 telecast of American Idol. The studio’s buying commercial time for the trailer. After that, Universal will put the trailer online through Apple to be gobbled up by every website. Networks get paid by studios to advertise their films, while websites treat every trailer as a news story.
'Cowboys & Aliens' To Debut First Full-Length Trailer During 'American Idol'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Luc Besson’s EuropaCorp Counts ‘Twice’ For ‘Mesrine’ Helmer Jean-Francois Richet
- ‘Ricki And The Flash’ Trailer: Rocker Meryl Streep Seeks Redemption From The Family She Left Behind
- ‘Age Of Adaline’s Blake Lively Joining Woody Allen’s Next Film
- ‘An Open Secret’ Trailer Released As Producers Stand By Claims From Accuser Convicted Of Fraud
- Mandy Moore To Star In Underwater Thriller ‘47 Meters Down’
- Emily VanCamp Reprising Her Role As Agent 13 In ‘Captain America: Civil War’