Universal Pictures has teased its Jon Favreau-directed Daniel Craig/Harrison Ford starrer Cowboys & Aliens all over the place, but the studio just announced it will reveal the first full-length trailer during the April 14 telecast of American Idol. The studio’s buying commercial time for the trailer. After that, Universal will put the trailer online through Apple to be gobbled up by every website. Networks get paid by studios to advertise their films, while websites treat every trailer as a news story.
'Cowboys & Aliens' To Debut First Full-Length Trailer During 'American Idol'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
ABC Pulls 'The Great American Baking Show' & Axes Judge Johnny Iuzzini Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Latest Film News
- Clint Eastwood’s ‘15:17 To Paris’ Rating Changed To PG-13 After Appeal
- Sony International Boards Pablo Trapero’s ‘La Quietud’ With Edgar Ramirez, Bérénice Bejo
- Guillermo Del Toro On ‘The Shape Of Water’: “We Were Not Designing A Monster, We Were Designing A Leading Man” – The…
- Hannah Marks, Dylan Sprouse, Liana Liberato To Star In Comedy ‘Banana Split’ For American High
- 20th Century Fox Film Side: Sadness, Uncertainty & Fear With News Of Disney Merger
- DGA To Honor Dwight Williams & Jim Tanker With Service Awards