CNN announced Friday that it has hired CNBC’s Erin Burnett to anchor a weekday general news program and be the network’s chief business correspondent. At CNBC, she anchored weekday staples Squawk on the Street and Street Signs and was a contributor to NBC’s Meet the Press and Today. She will begin at CNN in June, and her show will start in the summer.
CNBC's Erin Burnett Moving To CNN
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'Star Trek Beyond' $30M Debut; 'Lights Out' $8.3M; 'Ice Age' Franchise Crosses $3B To Best 'Shrek'; China Loves 'Skiptrace' - Int'l Box Office Sunday
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Takes To Reddit; Tim Kaine Talks To Telemundo Tonight
- Discovery Communications Ad Sales Chief Joe Abruzzese To Retire At Year End
- John Oliver Roasts Donald Trump’s RNC As Controversy Roils DNC Opening
- Netflix Lands Global Streaming Rights To FX’s ‘American Crime Story’
- Chinese Authorities Crack Down On Online News Reporting
- Donna Brazile Will Remain On CNN For Convention Coverage Before Taking Over As DNC Chair – Update