CNN announced Friday that it has hired CNBC’s Erin Burnett to anchor a weekday general news program and be the network’s chief business correspondent. At CNBC, she anchored weekday staples Squawk on the Street and Street Signs and was a contributor to NBC’s Meet the Press and Today. She will begin at CNN in June, and her show will start in the summer.
CNBC's Erin Burnett Moving To CNN
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era