CNN announced Friday that it has hired CNBC’s Erin Burnett to anchor a weekday general news program and be the network’s chief business correspondent. At CNBC, she anchored weekday staples Squawk on the Street and Street Signs and was a contributor to NBC’s Meet the Press and Today. She will begin at CNN in June, and her show will start in the summer.
CNBC's Erin Burnett Moving To CNN
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Loses Attempt To Move 2004 Rape Trial; Actor Granted Outside Jury
- ‘Incorporated’ Canceled By Syfy After One Season
- Time Warner Shares Rise As FCC Chief Says He Probably Won’t Review AT&T Deal
- Rachelle Lefevre To Star In ‘Doomsday’ ABC Drama Pilot
- Sony Pictures Television Taps Jennifer Solari As VP Media & Talent Relations
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”