Charlie Sheen has been hinting about a possible return to Two and a Half Men for the past week. Tonight, he dropped the biggest hint so far in a radio interview with Boston sports station WBZ-FM. “There’ve been discussions, but I was asked not to divulge anything,” he said of a potential comeback, which is being complicated by the $100 million lawsuit Sheen filed against Warner Bros TV and Men co-creator Chuck Lorre as well as the slew of vicious insults he has fired off against both. During his first New York show Friday, Sheen extended an olive branch to Lorre. “Of course, I want my job back,” he said then. In another sign of contrition, in tonight’s interview Sheen seemed to acknowledge he had crossed a line. “Had they told me at the end of Season 8 that that behavior wasn’t going to be cool, I would have adjusted it,” he said. Helping Sheen’s case somewhat is the fact that CBS’ Monday lineup has taken a ratings hit lately with no original Men. Meanwhile, Sheen also said he is not getting syndication payments for Men now that he has been fired from the show and embroiled in litigation with the studio behind it.
Charlie Sheen Says “There've Been Discussions” About Him Returning To 'Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
Latest TV News
- Camera Operator Mark Milsome Dies Filming Stunt On BBC/Netflix Drama
- New Yorker Cover Revisits Sexual Harassment At Thanksgiving Day Parade
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Surge As Eagles Claw Cowboys; Trump Says NFL Should “Suspend”…
- ‘Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams’: Amazon Sets January Premiere
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 4 Gets Netflix U.S. Release Date
- ProSiebenSat.1 Hunts CEO; EuropaCorp Sells French TV Unit; ‘Falco’ Remade In Lat Am; Time Scores UK Show…