Charlie Sheen has been hinting about a possible return to Two and a Half Men for the past week. Tonight, he dropped the biggest hint so far in a radio interview with Boston sports station WBZ-FM. “There’ve been discussions, but I was asked not to divulge anything,” he said of a potential comeback, which is being complicated by the $100 million lawsuit Sheen filed against Warner Bros TV and Men co-creator Chuck Lorre as well as the slew of vicious insults he has fired off against both. During his first New York show Friday, Sheen extended an olive branch to Lorre. “Of course, I want my job back,” he said then. In another sign of contrition, in tonight’s interview Sheen seemed to acknowledge he had crossed a line. “Had they told me at the end of Season 8 that that behavior wasn’t going to be cool, I would have adjusted it,” he said. Helping Sheen’s case somewhat is the fact that CBS’ Monday lineup has taken a ratings hit lately with no original Men. Meanwhile, Sheen also said he is not getting syndication payments for Men now that he has been fired from the show and embroiled in litigation with the studio behind it.
Charlie Sheen Says “There've Been Discussions” About Him Returning To 'Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Andreeva
- Stark Sands To Star In ‘Minority Report’
- Jack Davenport To Co-Star In HBO’s Sarah Silverman Pilot; Kerri Kenney Also Cast
- Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
- Alison Pill Cast In Jenna Bans ABC Pilot
- Meagan Good To Star In ‘Minority Report’ Fox Pilot
- Will Kemp & Connie Nielsen To Co-Star In NBC Pilot ‘Unveiled’