The Cannes Film Festival has announced the feature-film jury that will sit with previously announced jury president Robert De Niro during the fest, which runs May 11-22. They are: Uma Thurman (U.S.), Jude Law (UK), actress-producer Martina Gusman (Argentina), producer Nansun Shi (China), critic-writer Linn Ullmann (Norway), Olivier Assayas (France), director Johnnie To (Hong Kong) and director Mahamat Saleh Haroun (Chad).
Cannes Reveals Members Of Competition Jury
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest Film News
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- Universal Wins ‘The Grownup’; ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend