Christophe Honore’s Les Bien-aimés (The Beloved) has been selected the Closing Night film of the 64th Cannes Film Festival. The film will screen out of competition on Sunday May 22, 2011, after the prizes are handed out. Honore’s film stars Catherine Deneuve, Ludivine Sagnier, Chiara Mastroiani, Milos Forman, Louis Garrel, Michel Delpech and Paul Schneider. They embody characters that draw us into Prague of the sixties, London of the ’80s, the world of Sept. 11 and Paris of today.
Cannes Closer Is Christophe Honore's 'Les Bien-aimes'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest Film News
- Nicole Ari Parker To Star In Indie Comedy ‘Headshop’
- Kevin Spacey To Play Gore Vidal In Netflix Biopic
- ‘Rebel In The Rye’ Trailer: Holden Caulfield Gets His Bookish Moment
- Jenny Slate Dials Up 'Landline'; Music Box Calls 'The Midwife' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Comic-Con: Noah Hawley Developing ‘Doctor Doom’ Movie For Fox
- ‘Dunkirk’ Review: Christopher Nolan Makes A Film About War That Hitchcock Would Have Loved