N.S. Bienstock is looking to hire a reality TV agent and is calling every midlevel-and-above rep in that specialty to defect. Just one problem: no one wants to work for that nightmare Richard Leibner. The agency still hasn’t recovered from the 2009 loss of alternative TV stand-out Eric Wattenberg to CAA. And, by the way, Paradigm recently was talking to Bienstock about joining forces but there’s nothing concrete to report yet.
Calling All Alternative TV Agents — Or Not
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ABC Nabs Family Comedy Starring Rev Run & Justine Simmons With Big Commitment
- ‘Penn & Teller: Fool Us’, ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway?’ & ‘Masters Of Illusion’ Renewed For Summer On…
- Viacom Labs Sets First Livestream-To-TV Series For 2017
- ‘Weaveworld’: Josh Stolberg To Write New CW Adaptation Of Clive Barker’s Book
- Thomas Haden Church Signs With CAA
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Adds Valarie Pettiford, Ashton Holmes & Chiké Okonkwo