Bradley Cooper is in early negotiations to play the lead role in Relativity Media and Edward R. Pressman’s reinvention of The Crow, the 1994 adaptation of the James O’Barr comic book series that Juan Carlos Fresnadillo (28 Weeks Later) has been tapped to direct. Cooper would play the hero portrayed in the original film by Brandon Lee. The project is expected to begin production in the fall. Bradley next appears in Warner Bros’ The Hangover Part II, which opens May 26.
Bradley Cooper In Talks To Star In Relativity's 'The Crow'
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Sunday AM Update
'Alice Through The Looking Glass' Sees $65M Offshore Debut; Gamers Rush To 'Warcraft' With $31.6M; 'X-Men' Cumes $186M - Intl Box Office
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest Film News
- Holdovers 'Weiner,' 'Love & Friendship' & 'The Lobster' Strong: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Alice Through The Looking Glass’ Sees $65M Offshore Debut; Gamers Rush To ‘Warcraft’ With $31.6M; ‘X-Men’ Cumes $186M – Intl Box…
- Sam Mendes: “I Think It's Time For Somebody Else” To Direct Bond
- Dwayne Johnson Teases Furious Future With First In-Character Pic From ‘Fast 8’
- Jeff Bridges Infiltrates ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’
- ‘Equals’ Director Drake Doremus On Film’s Love Story, Locations & Audience Response