Bradley Cooper is in early negotiations to play the lead role in Relativity Media and Edward R. Pressman’s reinvention of The Crow, the 1994 adaptation of the James O’Barr comic book series that Juan Carlos Fresnadillo (28 Weeks Later) has been tapped to direct. Cooper would play the hero portrayed in the original film by Brandon Lee. The project is expected to begin production in the fall. Bradley next appears in Warner Bros’ The Hangover Part II, which opens May 26.
Bradley Cooper In Talks To Star In Relativity's 'The Crow'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
ABC Pulls 'The Great American Baking Show' & Axes Judge Johnny Iuzzini Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Latest Film News
- Clint Eastwood’s ‘15:17 To Paris’ Rating Changed To PG-13 After Appeal
- Sony International Boards Pablo Trapero’s ‘La Quietud’ With Edgar Ramirez, Bérénice Bejo
- Guillermo Del Toro On ‘The Shape Of Water’: “We Were Not Designing A Monster, We Were Designing A Leading Man” – The Contenders…
- Hannah Marks, Dylan Sprouse, Liana Liberato To Star In Comedy ‘Banana Split’ For American High
- 20th Century Fox Film Side: Sadness, Uncertainty & Fear With News Of Disney Merger
- DGA To Honor Dwight Williams & Jim Tanker With Service Awards