Bradley Cooper is in early negotiations to play the lead role in Relativity Media and Edward R. Pressman’s reinvention of The Crow, the 1994 adaptation of the James O’Barr comic book series that Juan Carlos Fresnadillo (28 Weeks Later) has been tapped to direct. Cooper would play the hero portrayed in the original film by Brandon Lee. The project is expected to begin production in the fall. Bradley next appears in Warner Bros’ The Hangover Part II, which opens May 26.
Bradley Cooper In Talks To Star In Relativity's 'The Crow'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $93M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: WGA Nixes ‘Three Billboards’; Bleecker Puts Lumps Of Coal In Critics’ Stockings; ‘Get Out…
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’