Bradley Cooper is in early negotiations to play the lead role in Relativity Media and Edward R. Pressman’s reinvention of The Crow, the 1994 adaptation of the James O’Barr comic book series that Juan Carlos Fresnadillo (28 Weeks Later) has been tapped to direct. Cooper would play the hero portrayed in the original film by Brandon Lee. The project is expected to begin production in the fall. Bradley next appears in Warner Bros’ The Hangover Part II, which opens May 26.
Bradley Cooper In Talks To Star In Relativity's 'The Crow'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21M+; 'I Feel Pretty' $18M; 'Super Troopers 2' Arrests $16M - Saturday Update
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Jane the Virgin' Finale': Series Creator On That Shocking Twist, 'Dallas'-Inspired Cliffhanger, Season 5 & Show's Endgame
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Latest Film News
- Sylvester Stallone Asks Trump To Pardon Boxer Jack Johnson – President Considers It
- James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To ‘Terminator’, And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On…
- ‘Maine’ Clip: Tribeca Drama Explores Self Discovery, Love In Nature
- ‘Braid’ Clip: A Demented Game Is Afoot In Mitzi Peirone’s Tribeca Thriller
- Verne Troyer Dies: ‘Austin Powers’ Actor Was 49
- The Week In Deadline Video & Podcasts: Maggie Gyllenhaal, Darren Criss, Frankie Shaw