Bradley Cooper is in early negotiations to play the lead role in Relativity Media and Edward R. Pressman’s reinvention of The Crow, the 1994 adaptation of the James O’Barr comic book series that Juan Carlos Fresnadillo (28 Weeks Later) has been tapped to direct. Cooper would play the hero portrayed in the original film by Brandon Lee. The project is expected to begin production in the fall. Bradley next appears in Warner Bros’ The Hangover Part II, which opens May 26.
Bradley Cooper In Talks To Star In Relativity's 'The Crow'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Jones' Parents Unveil New "Safety For Sarah" PSA, Tell Sundance "Never Again, Never Forget" - Video
We Called It: 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Sells To Fox Searchlight & Indian Paintbrush For Record $12M - Sundance Update
More From Team
- Oscars: ‘Frozen’ Songwriters To Write Musical Number For Neil Patrick Harris
- Nick Jonas Joins Fox Horror-Comedy Anthology ‘Scream Queens’
- Bob Bardo Dies; Longtime Dick Clark Productions Exec
- Black List Horror Pic ‘Dark Was The Night’ Sells To Image; Breaking Glass Picks Up ‘Uncertain Terms’…
- Super Bowl: Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, Ariana Grande Headline ‘Tonight Show’s Post-Game Special
- Emma Watson Cast As Belle In Disney’s ‘Beauty And The Beast’