New York – April 21, 2011 – BBC AMERICA today announced it has signed a deal with NBC Universal Domestic TV Distribution to acquire 80 hours of the EmmyÒ and PeabodyÒ award-winning science-fiction series Battlestar Galactica. The deal includes a two part miniseries and seasons one to four. It will air in the channel’s Supernatural Saturday line up and premieres Saturday, June 18, 7:00pm ET/PT.
BBC America Acquires 'Battlestar Galactica'
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes, Threatens Others
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night On Slow Friday, ‘Let It Fall’ LA Riots Docu OK
- New InventTV To Develop Unscripted Content & Live Events
- Amazon & Netflix Lead Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards Winners- Full List