Despite the objections of 111 parties including plenty of creditors, U.S. Bankruptcy Court judge Burton Lifland approved Dish Network’s $320 million offer for the beleaguered vid chain. According to Bloomberg.com, the deal assumes $11.5 million in debt to studios.
Bankruptcy Court Approves Blockbuster Sale
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- Activist Organization Hosts Voter Registration Events At ‘Black Panther’ Screenings
- Blue Fox Hires Myriad Pictures’ Audrey Delaney As Marketing & Distribution SVP – Berlin
- José Padilha Lifts The Lid On ‘7 Days In Entebbe’ – Berlin
- ‘Black Panther’ Blasts Off With $169M Overseas; $371M WW Weekend – International Box Office
- ‘Black Panther’ Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred ‘Jurassic World’ & Possibly ‘Last Jedi…
- M.I.A & Ed Sheeran Films Drum Up Global Interest in Rock Docs – Berlin