Despite the objections of 111 parties including plenty of creditors, U.S. Bankruptcy Court judge Burton Lifland approved Dish Network’s $320 million offer for the beleaguered vid chain. According to Bloomberg.com, the deal assumes $11.5 million in debt to studios.
Bankruptcy Court Approves Blockbuster Sale
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation
- It's Official: Sony Scraps 'The Interview'
- Michael Stuhlbarg Joins Steve Jobs Pic
- North Korea-Based Thriller With Gore Verbinski And Steve Carell Canceled
- Sony Scraps TV Advertising On 'The Interview'