Alyson Hannigan has signed to reprise her role in American Reunion, the Universal film that brings back the cast of the raunchy American Pie franchise. Hannigan was the question mark among the original cast when stories about the sequel began popping up. She had the leverage for a nice piece of the pie because the story revolves around her marriage and child with Jason Biggs’ character. Hannigan will work in the film before she returns to the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother. She’s repped by APA and Lovett Management.
Alyson Hannigan Back For 'American Reunion'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest Film News
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table – Update
- ‘Justice League’, ‘Wonder Woman’ & ‘Aquaman’ Fire Up Audience For Warner Bros…
- Fright Franchise ‘Five Nights At Freddy’s’ Blumhouse-Bound?
- Christopher Nolan Shows Off ‘Dunkirk,’ Says "The Only Way To Carry You Through" The Film Is At A Theater…
- ‘Annabelle 2’ Now Titled ‘Annabelle: Creation’ – CinemaCon
- John Doman Joins ‘Hard Powder’; Alessandra Ambrosio Returns For ‘Daddy’s Home’ Sequel