Alyson Hannigan has signed to reprise her role in American Reunion, the Universal film that brings back the cast of the raunchy American Pie franchise. Hannigan was the question mark among the original cast when stories about the sequel began popping up. She had the leverage for a nice piece of the pie because the story revolves around her marriage and child with Jason Biggs’ character. Hannigan will work in the film before she returns to the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother. She’s repped by APA and Lovett Management.
Alyson Hannigan Back For 'American Reunion'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Tide Rises & Drowns 'Keanu', 'Mother's Day' & 'Ratchet & Clank' - Saturday Night Update
Obama's Final White House Correspondents' Dinner Kicks Off With Will Smith, Priyanka Chopra, Bryan Cranston, WME & UTA Brass
Latest Film News
- ‘Jungle Book’ Tide Rises & Drowns ‘Keanu’, ‘Mother’s Day’ & ‘Ratchet & Clank’ – Saturday…
- Watch Obama Blast Trump, Clinton & CNN At Final White House Correspondents’ Dinner – Update
- Geno Havens Dies; ‘The Jerk,’ ‘Switchblade Sisters’ Casting Director Was 75
- ‘The Jungle Book’ Swings Past $600M Global; Crossing $400M Overseas Today
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Shoots To $84M In 3 Days At Offshore Box Office – Saturday Update
- Politics, Legends, Lassie And Lollobrigida Share The Spotlight As TCM Classic Film Festival Gets Rolling In Hollywood