Alloy Entertainment has hired veteran TV network business affairs executive Michael Ross as COO. He will oversee business affairs, financing and digital distribution for Alloy’s production arm, which has 5 series on the air, CW’s ‘‘Gossip Girl” and The Vampire Diaries and ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars and the recently picked up The Nine Lives of Chloe King and The Lying Game. All 5 are based on young adult book properties of the company’s publishing division. Based in both Alloy’s New York and Los Angeles offices, Ross will report to Alloy Entertainment president Leslie Morgenstein. As head of business affairs for the CW, Ross negotiated the license fee for Alloy’s first hit, Gossip Girl. He most recently served as EVP at BBC Worldwide America.
Alloy Entertainment Taps COO
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21
- ABC Developing True Crime Procedural Set Throughout Los Angeles History
- Fox Nabs DC Entertainment 'Lucifer' Drama From Tom Kapinos As Put Pilot