Alloy Entertainment has hired veteran TV network business affairs executive Michael Ross as COO. He will oversee business affairs, financing and digital distribution for Alloy’s production arm, which has 5 series on the air, CW’s ‘‘Gossip Girl” and The Vampire Diaries and ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars and the recently picked up The Nine Lives of Chloe King and The Lying Game. All 5 are based on young adult book properties of the company’s publishing division. Based in both Alloy’s New York and Los Angeles offices, Ross will report to Alloy Entertainment president Leslie Morgenstein. As head of business affairs for the CW, Ross negotiated the license fee for Alloy’s first hit, Gossip Girl. He most recently served as EVP at BBC Worldwide America.
Alloy Entertainment Taps COO
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'