30 Rock star Alec Baldwin is known for shooting from the hip and dropping bombshells when cornered by reporters at various events. He did it again last night in an interview to Vulture at the National Dance Institute’s annual fund-raising gala. “Next year is our last year of the show,” he was quoted as saying. “Our contracts are expired (at the end of next season), and Tina (Fey) is gonna have a big career directing films and writing.” Reps for NBC and 30 Rock creator/executive producer/star Fey declined to comment, but sources close to the situation called Baldwin’s comments “total nonsense.” There have been no discussions between NBC and the 30 Rock‘s producers about ending the show after the the upcoming sixth season. As for Baldwin, he has been vocal about his plan to leave the show after Season 6 when his contract expires, mirroring the move made this spring by The Office star Steve Carell.
'30 Rock' Chatter: No Plans To End Show Next Season As Star Alec Baldwin Suggests
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Operation Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
Latest TV News
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”