EXCLUSIVE: 3 Arts Entertainment’s Stephanie Davis is leaving the management/production company to launch her own shingle, Wet Dog Entertainment. “For the past eight years, 3 Arts has been a great home that provided a wonderful platform to grow my management and producing career,” said Davis. “But I’ve always dreamed about being on my own, and now felt like the right time.” Davis is bringing the majority of her clients at 3 Arts to her new company, including Jonathan Ames, Mike Birbiglia, Clay Tarver, Cyrus Nowrasteh, Bill D’Elia, Gigi Levangie, Ned Benson, Kasi Lemmons and Eli Craig. She is executive producing Ames’ HBO comedy Bored to Death, which just started production on Season 3. She also exec produced with Levangie USA’s Starter Wife miniseries and series and Lifetime’s Maneater miniseries and served as a producer on the Kevin Kline-starring movie The Extra Man, co-written by Ames. “We had a great run with Stephanie, we enjoyed working with her and wish her the best of luck in the new endeavor,” 3 Arts partner Michael Rotenberg said. Added partner David Miner: “Stephanie leaves with only our admiration and gratitude. She remains a friend and peer and someone we respect deeply for her passion taste and work ethic.” Davis will continue to work with 3 Arts on a number of projects.
3 Arts Manager/Producer Stephanie Davis Leaves To Launch Her Own Company
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'
- Stephen Hill Upped To BET President Of Programming