WE tv has renewed reality series Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? for a second season with a 10-episode order to premiere in January 2012. The show, from Zoo Prods., features mother-daughter duo Joan and Melissa Rivers as Joan continues to live with Melissa as she searches for a home of her own in Los Angeles. The premiere of Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? on Jan. 25 doubled the network’s primetime average. The first-season finale airs tonight.
WE TV Renews 'Joan Knows Best'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon
- Ever Carradine Books Role On ‘Handmaid’s Tale’; Sibo Mlambo To Recur On ‘Teen Wolf’
- Kevin James Producing CBS Comedy Project Starring Comedian Gina Brillon
- ‘Good Girls Revolt’ Review: Amazon’s 1970s-Set Series Flawed But Pertinent