WE tv has renewed reality series Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? for a second season with a 10-episode order to premiere in January 2012. The show, from Zoo Prods., features mother-daughter duo Joan and Melissa Rivers as Joan continues to live with Melissa as she searches for a home of her own in Los Angeles. The premiere of Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? on Jan. 25 doubled the network’s primetime average. The first-season finale airs tonight.
WE TV Renews 'Joan Knows Best'
What's Hot on Deadline
After Protests, Mandy Patinkin Drops Plan To Take Over Lead In Broadway's 'Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet Of 1812'
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Patti Deutsch Dies: ‘Laugh-In’ And ‘Match Game’ Regular & Veteran Voice Actor Was 73
- Kathy Griffin Says She’s Been “Cleared” In Federal Probe Of Her Severed Trump Head Photo
- ‘Outlander’ Keeps Cast And Viewers On Their Time-Traveling Toes In Season 3 – TCA
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Sues Ex-Manager Over “Sham” Contract & Commissions
- ‘Manhunt: Unabomber’ Review: Sam Worthington & Paul Bettany Are Riveting
- ‘Howards End’ EP On How Starz Period Drama Is Relevant Today – TCA