WE tv has renewed reality series Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? for a second season with a 10-episode order to premiere in January 2012. The show, from Zoo Prods., features mother-daughter duo Joan and Melissa Rivers as Joan continues to live with Melissa as she searches for a home of her own in Los Angeles. The premiere of Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? on Jan. 25 doubled the network’s primetime average. The first-season finale airs tonight.
WE TV Renews 'Joan Knows Best'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Announced: Charo, Chris Kattan, Mr. T & Nancy Kerrigan Will Strut Their Stuff
Latest TV News
- President Oprah? Well, If Donald Trump Can Do It…
- Conan Put Through Extreme Vetting At Border In ‘Made In Mexico’ Special Cold Open
- ‘RuPaul's Drag Race’ Moves From Logo To VH1, More Viacom Show Shifts To Come?
- Fox Promotes Keith Feldman To President Of Worldwide Home Entertainment
- ‘Behind Enemy Lines’: Gabriel Chavarria & Melia Kreiling Join Fox Drama Pilot
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Trailer: The Truth Will Come Out In Netflix’s YA Mystery