WE tv has renewed reality series Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? for a second season with a 10-episode order to premiere in January 2012. The show, from Zoo Prods., features mother-daughter duo Joan and Melissa Rivers as Joan continues to live with Melissa as she searches for a home of her own in Los Angeles. The premiere of Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? on Jan. 25 doubled the network’s primetime average. The first-season finale airs tonight.
WE TV Renews 'Joan Knows Best'
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
'Fresh Off The Boat' Inches Up As Fox Comedies & 'The Muppets' Drop; The CW Fall Kickoff OK With 'The Flash', 'iZombie'
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Books John Boehner For ‘Tonight Show’ As Pol Guests Suddenly Sexy
- ‘Red Oaks’ Review: Amazon’s 1985-Set Coming-Of-Age Comedy Is A Grand Slam
- Kevin Corcoran Dies: ‘Old Yeller’ Actor And TV Producer Was 66
- Eva Longoria To Produce Interracial Family Comedy For ABC
- Deborah Barak Promoted To President Of Business Operations At CBS
- Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today — Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over