Walt Disney Pictures has tapped Ken Caldwell as SVP of theatrical sales for North America and Jeff Forman as SVP of theatrical sales for international, upping the pair to be key members of new distribution boss David Hollis’ team. In July, Hollis, EVP of theatrical exhibition sales and distribution, takes over the duties of division president Chuck Viane, who announced in January that he is retiring after 25 years.
Walt Disney Pictures Adds Distribution Execs Under Hollis
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Latest Film News
- Pinewood Studios In $425 Million Takeover Deal With U.S. Property Fund Venus Grafton
- Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz…
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’