Two and a Half Men co-star Jon Cryer went on Conan tonight to respond to Charlie Sheen’s recent comments, in which he called him a troll. (Sheen has since issued a “half-apology” or “apol” to his former co-star.) This marks Cryer’s return to Conan. His last appearance on the talk show in January proved ominous. During the interview, Cryer quipped: “I’m checking TMZ, as I do every day, to know if I have to go to work at all.” The next morning, Sheen was hospitalized, leading to the actor’s rehab treatment, subsequent meltdown and firing as well as the show’s cancellation for this season.
VIDEO: Jon Cryer Responds To Charlie Sheen's 'Troll' Comment
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Fortune Feimster Comedy From Tina Fey, ‘Uncle Buck’ Reboot Get ABC Pilot Orders
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'