Two and a Half Men co-star Jon Cryer went on Conan tonight to respond to Charlie Sheen’s recent comments, in which he called him a troll. (Sheen has since issued a “half-apology” or “apol” to his former co-star.) This marks Cryer’s return to Conan. His last appearance on the talk show in January proved ominous. During the interview, Cryer quipped: “I’m checking TMZ, as I do every day, to know if I have to go to work at all.” The next morning, Sheen was hospitalized, leading to the actor’s rehab treatment, subsequent meltdown and firing as well as the show’s cancellation for this season.
VIDEO: Jon Cryer Responds To Charlie Sheen's 'Troll' Comment
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
'Disenchantment' Teases First Look At Fantastical Characters In Matt Groening's Very Adult Netflix Animated Series
Latest TV News
- ‘Vera’s On The Case For Season 9; Fox Norway’s Dreyer Adds Sweden Remit – Global Briefs
- ‘SEAL Team’: John Glenn Joins CBS Series As New Showrunner, Two EPs Depart
- ‘The Middle’ Co-Creator On The “Bittersweet” Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
- ‘The Middle’ Series Finale: ABC’s Fond Farewell To America’s Beloved TV Family Is One “Heck Of A Ride”…
- Parents of Slain Teen Trayvon Martin Say The Weinstein Co. Owes Them $150,000
- ‘Roseanne’ Finale: EP Bruce Helford On One Topic They Didn’t Get To Tackle, Season 2 Themes & Who May…