Two and a Half Men co-star Jon Cryer went on Conan tonight to respond to Charlie Sheen’s recent comments, in which he called him a troll. (Sheen has since issued a “half-apology” or “apol” to his former co-star.) This marks Cryer’s return to Conan. His last appearance on the talk show in January proved ominous. During the interview, Cryer quipped: “I’m checking TMZ, as I do every day, to know if I have to go to work at all.” The next morning, Sheen was hospitalized, leading to the actor’s rehab treatment, subsequent meltdown and firing as well as the show’s cancellation for this season.
VIDEO: Jon Cryer Responds To Charlie Sheen's 'Troll' Comment
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Ex-Fox News Analyst Tamara Holder Blasts Rupert Murdoch As “Liar Or Delusional”, Says “Lives Destroyed”
- NFL Anthem Protests Week 15 – A Game Of Chicken Raises The League’s Stakes
- MSNBC Confirms 1999 Separation Payment To Female Staffer Following Chris Matthews’ Inappropriate Jokes
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Kevin Hart, Foo Fighters & Trump
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’
- ‘SNL’ Weekend Update Shames Hollywood Gropers, Banishes Omarosa And Welcomes Sleazy Boat Guy