As it picked up drama pilot Perception to series today, I hear TNT passed on the other two pilots that had been in contention: Mike Robe’s Bird Dog, about a father-daughter cop team, and Allan Loeb’s untitled project based on Marshall Karp’s novel The Rabbit Factory. The single series order to come out of the three pilots leaves some shelf space as TNT is yet to receive the two highest-profile pilots from this batch: the Dallas reboot, which is in pre-production, and the Robert Redford-produced Generations, which is in early stages of casting.
Two TNT Pilots Not Going Forward
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP