As it picked up drama pilot Perception to series today, I hear TNT passed on the other two pilots that had been in contention: Mike Robe’s Bird Dog, about a father-daughter cop team, and Allan Loeb’s untitled project based on Marshall Karp’s novel The Rabbit Factory. The single series order to come out of the three pilots leaves some shelf space as TNT is yet to receive the two highest-profile pilots from this batch: the Dallas reboot, which is in pre-production, and the Robert Redford-produced Generations, which is in early stages of casting.
Two TNT Pilots Not Going Forward
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'