As it picked up drama pilot Perception to series today, I hear TNT passed on the other two pilots that had been in contention: Mike Robe’s Bird Dog, about a father-daughter cop team, and Allan Loeb’s untitled project based on Marshall Karp’s novel The Rabbit Factory. The single series order to come out of the three pilots leaves some shelf space as TNT is yet to receive the two highest-profile pilots from this batch: the Dallas reboot, which is in pre-production, and the Robert Redford-produced Generations, which is in early stages of casting.
Two TNT Pilots Not Going Forward
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network
- Benedict Cumberbatch Calls Martin Freeman’s ‘Sherlock’ Criticisms “Pathetic”