Syfy has picked up reality competition series Face Off for a second season. The show, featuring rising SFX makeup artists competing in a series of challenges, has averaged 1.4 million viewers in its first season, which ends tonight with the season finale. Dwight D. Smith and Michael Agbabian of Mission Control are executive producing.
Syfy Renews 'Face Off' For Second Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- HBO Developing Musical Comedy From Bruce Eric Kaplan
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Producing Guardian Angels Drama For NBC
- Ellen Pompeo To Produce Cop Drama For ABC
- Astronaut Family Comedy Lands At ABC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Bow Wow To Co-Star In CBS' 'CSI: Cyber'
- TBS To Air First Season Of CBS Comedy 'Mom'