IFC Midnight took North American rights to Ben Wheatley’s Kill List, in which a soldier-turned-contract killer returns from a disastrous job in Kiev that leaves him mentally scarred. He’s pressured by his partner into taking on a new assignment and then unravels dangerously when the job is under way. The film had a high level of buzz going in to its midnight screening last weekend in the SX Fantastic section of SXSW.
SXSW: IFC Midnight Acquires North American Rights To 'Kill List'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- On-Location Filming In L.A. Fell 3.4% Last Year Despite Tax Credits
- The Oscar Best Picture Nominees: Deadline’s Reviews
- Disney Gives $1,000 Cash Bonuses To 125,000 Employees
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Becomes First African American To Be Honored With Trifecta Oscar Nominations
- Oscar ‘Shapes’ Up & Gets It Right With Very Inclusive List Of Nominees – Analysis
- Oscars: ‘The Insult’s Ziad Doueiri On Lebanon’s First Foreign-Language Nominee, Despite Attempts To…