IFC Midnight took North American rights to Ben Wheatley’s Kill List, in which a soldier-turned-contract killer returns from a disastrous job in Kiev that leaves him mentally scarred. He’s pressured by his partner into taking on a new assignment and then unravels dangerously when the job is under way. The film had a high level of buzz going in to its midnight screening last weekend in the SX Fantastic section of SXSW.
SXSW: IFC Midnight Acquires North American Rights To 'Kill List'
What's Hot on Deadline
Veteran ‘Criminal Minds’, Comedies 'Life In Pieces' & ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
'Homeland': Claire Danes Confirms Series Will End With Season 8, New Pregnancy Not Expected To Impact Production
Cannes Adds Lars Von Trier, Whitney Houston Doc, Michael B. Jordan Sci-Fi, Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote', More
Latest Film News
- Cannes Adds Lars Von Trier, Whitney Houston Doc, Michael B. Jordan Sci-Fi, Terry Gilliam’s ‘Don…
- Tribeca Film Festival World Premiere Of Corazon Aims To Save Lives – Watch The Trailer
- Jack Huston Joins Alicia Vikander & Riley Keough In Netflix’s ‘The Earthquake Bird’
- Sony’s ‘Goosebumps’ Sequel Adds Peyton Wich; WME Signs Director Gregory Caruso – Film Briefs
- ‘The Hunt’: Universal Dates Blumhouse Political Thriller Written By Damon Lindelof For Fall 2019
- Common In Negotiations & James Badge Dale Set To Join Melissa McCarthy & Tiffany Haddish In ‘The Kitchen’