IFC Midnight took North American rights to Ben Wheatley’s Kill List, in which a soldier-turned-contract killer returns from a disastrous job in Kiev that leaves him mentally scarred. He’s pressured by his partner into taking on a new assignment and then unravels dangerously when the job is under way. The film had a high level of buzz going in to its midnight screening last weekend in the SX Fantastic section of SXSW.
SXSW: IFC Midnight Acquires North American Rights To 'Kill List'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Late-Night Oscar Explainer Pops In Ratings
- Bart & Fleming: One Of Us Can’t Get Past The Idea A Tweeting Accountant Destroyed Oscar
- ‘Resident Evil’ Rocks China; Crosses $100M Monday After Record Debut – International Box Office
- BBC’s ‘Gunpowder’ Adds Cast; Studiocanal Promotes Anna Marsh – Global Briefs
- The Academy On Best Picture Oscar Snafu: “We Deeply Regret The Mistake”
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Takes “Full Responsibility” For Best Picture Blunder In New Apology