IFC Midnight took North American rights to Ben Wheatley’s Kill List, in which a soldier-turned-contract killer returns from a disastrous job in Kiev that leaves him mentally scarred. He’s pressured by his partner into taking on a new assignment and then unravels dangerously when the job is under way. The film had a high level of buzz going in to its midnight screening last weekend in the SX Fantastic section of SXSW.
SXSW: IFC Midnight Acquires North American Rights To 'Kill List'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Michelle Rodriguez Tells ‘Fast’ Folks To “Show Some Love” To Female Characters Or Else
- Elizabeth Gillies Cast In Comedy Feature ‘Untitled Arizona Project’
- Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner In Talks To Pen ‘Toni Erdmann’ Redo
- Chris Miller Channels Han Solo In Twitter Return
- Gail Mancuso Set To Direct DreamWorks’ Comedy ‘Besties’
- ‘Baby Driver’ Review: Fast And Curious Flick Driven By Cool Playlist, Hot Wheels & Style For Miles