EXCLUSIVE: Meet USA Network’s new leading man. Rescue Me co-star Steven Pasquale has been tapped as the lead of USA Network’s hourlong pilot Over/Under. The project, from Fox TV Studios and Universal Cable Prods., centers on Paul (Pasquale), a day trader with a massive gambling problem who is fired from his job six months after a bad trade costs his firm millions. Shut out of the job market, he and his wife move to Brooklyn. There, Paul finds an unlikely partner, expectant father Marino (Anthony Carrigan), to start a high-end bookie business. Bronwen Hughes is set to direct the pilot from a script by Sheila Callaghan. Pasquale, repped by ICM and Emily Gerson-Saines, is best known for his role as young firefighter Sean Garrity on the FX drama Rescue Me, which is wrapping its seven-season this summer. On stage, he co-starred in Neil LaBute’s reasons to be pretty on Broadway and is about to open in Tony Kushner’s new play The Intelligent Homosexual’s Guide to Capitalism and Socialism with a Key to the Scriptures at New York’s Public Theater.
Steven Pasquale To Star In USA Network's Pilot 'Over/Under'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Amazon & Netflix Lead Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards Winners- Full List
- ‘Real Time’: Elizabeth Warren Ignores Bill Maher’s “Pocahontas” Joke
- WGA & AMPTP Talks To Resume On Sunday As Contract Deadline Looms
- PILOTS 2017: Early Pre-Screenings Buzz
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’: Hacker Says He Stole New Season, Demands Ransom From Netflix
- ABC Buys Time Loop Mystery ‘Echo Point’ From ‘Good Neighbor’ Scribe & Safehouse