EXCLUSIVE: I’m hearing Sony Pictures is in negotiations to acquire Pan, which will be scripted as a starring vehicle for Channing Tatum. He’ll produce as will Reid Carolin and Joe Roth. Billy Ray will write the script, a dark re-imagining of the Peter Pan tale. Tatum is starring for the studio in 21 Jump Street. As for Roth, he’s turning fairy tales into gold, first with Alice in Wonderland, and Oz: The Great and Powerful, the Sam Raimi-directed pic that just locked in James Franco to play the title character.
Sony Pictures Zeroes In On Peter Pan Pitch For Channing Tatum
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest Film News
- Universal Pictures Crosses $5 Billion At Global Box Office Driven By ‘Fate Of The Furious,’ ‘DM3’
- Derek Haas’ ‘Silver Bear’ Book Series Acquired By Nickel City Pictures
- Donald Trump Looks Like A Real Winner If Disney & Fox Deal Gets Done
- Costco Offers Combined One-Year MoviePass And Fandor Subscription For $89.99
- ‘Three Billboards,’ ‘Lady Bird,’ ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Lead Australian…
- Michael Apted To Get DGA Honorary Life Member Award