EXCLUSIVE: I’m hearing Sony Pictures is in negotiations to acquire Pan, which will be scripted as a starring vehicle for Channing Tatum. He’ll produce as will Reid Carolin and Joe Roth. Billy Ray will write the script, a dark re-imagining of the Peter Pan tale. Tatum is starring for the studio in 21 Jump Street. As for Roth, he’s turning fairy tales into gold, first with Alice in Wonderland, and Oz: The Great and Powerful, the Sam Raimi-directed pic that just locked in James Franco to play the title character.
Sony Pictures Zeroes In On Peter Pan Pitch For Channing Tatum
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji’: How Director Jake Kasdan & Producer Matt Tolmach Are Changing The Game Of The Classic Book…
- Universal Sets Doctor Dolittle Film With Robert Downey Jr. For 2019
- Sony CinemaCon Presentation: ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Blade Runner 2049’, ‘Dark Tower’, ‘Emoji Movie’ & More…
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- Paramount Sets Release Dates For ‘Suburbicon’, ‘Action Point’ & ‘A Quiet Place…
- Amber Heard Attached To Star In ‘The Kind Worth Killing’