The series premiere of E!’s After Lately last night drew almost 1.2 million viewers from 11-11:30PM, nearly doubling the previous four-week time period and year-ago delivery with both measures. The weekly mocumentary follows Chelsea Handler and her staff as they put together her nightly late-night show for E!. Also on Sunday, E!’s Kourtney & Kim Take New York at 10PM averaged 2 million viewers, followed by a new Holly’s World at 10:30PM logging 1.7 million, both up from their recent averages.
Solid Debut For 'After Lately' On E!
What's Hot on Deadline
'Young & Hungry' Spinoff: Steve Talley Set As Male Lead, Ryan Pinkston Cast, Title & Other Details Revealed
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- ‘The Flash’ Reveals The Man Behind The Iron Mask In Season Finale
- MSNBC Dayside Moves Continue: Izzy Povich Leaving
- Versa Media Capital Raises $100M To Bridge Finance Indie TV & Film Projects
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Review: Cillian Murphy & Gang Raise Stakes In Strong Return
- ‘One Day At A Time’: Eric Nenninger & Fiona Gubelmann Cast As Recurring
- Donald Trump Candidacy Created By ‘The Apprentice’ Says NBC Reality TV Chief