The series premiere of E!’s After Lately last night drew almost 1.2 million viewers from 11-11:30PM, nearly doubling the previous four-week time period and year-ago delivery with both measures. The weekly mocumentary follows Chelsea Handler and her staff as they put together her nightly late-night show for E!. Also on Sunday, E!’s Kourtney & Kim Take New York at 10PM averaged 2 million viewers, followed by a new Holly’s World at 10:30PM logging 1.7 million, both up from their recent averages.
Solid Debut For 'After Lately' On E!
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
Latest TV News
- Hulu And Viacom Renew And Expand Streaming Programming Deal
- Kevin Pereira To Host Celebrity Passion Series ‘Super Into’ For TruTV
- ‘The Leftovers’ Opens Season 2 With Early 713K Tuned In To Premiere In L+SD
- ‘The Last Kingdom’ First-Look Clip: Uhtred’s Life-Changing Moment
- ABC Family To Be Renamed As Freeform
- ‘Scorpion’ Ratings Inch Up While ‘Minority Report’ Slips To 0.7 In Adults 18-49