The series premiere of E!’s After Lately last night drew almost 1.2 million viewers from 11-11:30PM, nearly doubling the previous four-week time period and year-ago delivery with both measures. The weekly mocumentary follows Chelsea Handler and her staff as they put together her nightly late-night show for E!. Also on Sunday, E!’s Kourtney & Kim Take New York at 10PM averaged 2 million viewers, followed by a new Holly’s World at 10:30PM logging 1.7 million, both up from their recent averages.
Solid Debut For 'After Lately' On E!
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Mistresses' Renewed For Third Season
- MTV Picks Up Mystery Comedy Pilot Directed By Zach Braff
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' On West Coast
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'