The series premiere of E!’s After Lately last night drew almost 1.2 million viewers from 11-11:30PM, nearly doubling the previous four-week time period and year-ago delivery with both measures. The weekly mocumentary follows Chelsea Handler and her staff as they put together her nightly late-night show for E!. Also on Sunday, E!’s Kourtney & Kim Take New York at 10PM averaged 2 million viewers, followed by a new Holly’s World at 10:30PM logging 1.7 million, both up from their recent averages.
Solid Debut For 'After Lately' On E!
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- DirecTV Picks Up 'Downton Abbey' Parody Series 'The Britishes' From Electus Digital
- 'Phantom Of The Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing
- Archie Comics Drama Series 'Riverdale' Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'