At ages 63 and 65, Elton John and Helen Mirren hardly fit the “rookie” label, but the two will make their debuts as hosts on NBC’s Saturday Night Live next month. John will host April 2 and be a musical guest along with Leon Russell. Oscar winner Mirren, who is promoting Arthur, will host April 9 with musical guest Foo Fighters.
'SNL' Books Elton John, Helen Mirren As Hosts
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?