The Chicago soundstage that has housed Oprah Winfrey’s syndicated talk show for years won’t go vacant after Winfrey tapes her last show, slated to air May 25. Rosie O’Donnell, who will host a daily talk show for Winfrey’s new cable network OWN will move into the Harpo Studios facility. O’Donnell broke the news to Harpo staffers today in a video. “It’s me, Rosie O’Donnell, star of The Flintstones!,” she quipped. “I just wanted to say: Hi, I’m coming to Chicago. Yes, I am, and I’m thrilled about it… Thank you, Oprah. And thank all you people there. Some of you are going to be sticking around and helping us make a kick-ass show for the Oprah Winfrey Network.”
Rosie O'Donnell's New OWN Talk Show To Film On Oprah Winfrey Show's Soundstage
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC