The Chicago soundstage that has housed Oprah Winfrey’s syndicated talk show for years won’t go vacant after Winfrey tapes her last show, slated to air May 25. Rosie O’Donnell, who will host a daily talk show for Winfrey’s new cable network OWN will move into the Harpo Studios facility. O’Donnell broke the news to Harpo staffers today in a video. “It’s me, Rosie O’Donnell, star of The Flintstones!,” she quipped. “I just wanted to say: Hi, I’m coming to Chicago. Yes, I am, and I’m thrilled about it… Thank you, Oprah. And thank all you people there. Some of you are going to be sticking around and helping us make a kick-ass show for the Oprah Winfrey Network.”
Rosie O'Donnell's New OWN Talk Show To Film On Oprah Winfrey Show's Soundstage
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'