EXCLUSIVE: Rob Doherty has extended his overall deal at CBS TV Studios for another year. Under the new pact, the veteran Medium writer-producer will join another female-centered supernatural drama from CBS TV Studios, the CW pilot Heavenly. Doherty will serve as executive producer-showrunner on the project, about a dedicated young female attorney and a former angel-turned-human who tackle cases together at the attorney’s legal aid clinic. Richard Hatem created the show and will executive produce the pilot with Doherty, Ross Fineman and Mimi Leder who is set to direct. UTA-repped Doherty spent the last 5 seasons on Medium, rising to executive producer. He previously worked on Point Pleasant, Tru Calling, Dark Angel and Star Trek: Voyager.
Rob Doherty Extends CBS TV Studios Deal, Joins CW Pilot 'Heavenly' As Showrunner
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Latest TV News
- Michael Grindon Exits As Legendary’s Worldwide Television Distribution Head
- Sinclair Lays Out Plans To Divest Stations To Win FCC Approval Of Tribune Acquisition
- McKenna Grace To Play Young Lead In Rob Lowe’s ‘The Bad Seed’ Lifetime Remake, Original’s Patty McCormack…
- Safety Panel Urges New Culture To Speak Out; Joyce Gilliard Reveals Horrifying Details Of ‘Midnight…
- ‘The End Of The World As We Know It’: Quinta Brunson To Star In CW Pilot
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Renewed For Season 13 By NBC With All 4 Judges & Host Tyra Banks Returning