Charlie Sheen says a lot of things these days about shows, books and other projects he allegedly has in the works. But unlike the HBO show, Sheen’s Corner, that the cable network didn’t know about, a potential project for Mark Cuban’s HDNet may be real. Cuban confirmed to RadarOnLine that he has been in talks with the Two and a Half Men star for a week for what he called “a great show.” Because of the nature of HDNet, which doesn’t do scripted series, and the fact that Sheen is still under a deal with Warner Bros. TV for such programming, the talks are likely for a reality or talk show. Over the past week, Sheen proved he could be great at both in a bizarrely fascinating way, coining more catch phrases and influencing pop culture more than all top reality stars/talk show hosts combined.
REPORT: Charlie Sheen In Talks With HDNet
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
'Feud' Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland's Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX - Update
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Ratings Rise On Another Encore Heavy Tuesday
- Judge Throws Out Racial Bias Suit Against Time Warmer, CNN & TBS
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Renewed For Season 3 By OWN As Ava DuVernay Inks First-Look Deal With Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo…
- Dan Rather: Donald Trump’s Boy Scout Jamboree Speech “Disgusting”
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Tells Boy Scouts Their Government Is Festering River Of Human Waste
- ‘Feud’ Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland’s Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX…