Charlie Sheen says a lot of things these days about shows, books and other projects he allegedly has in the works. But unlike the HBO show, Sheen’s Corner, that the cable network didn’t know about, a potential project for Mark Cuban’s HDNet may be real. Cuban confirmed to RadarOnLine that he has been in talks with the Two and a Half Men star for a week for what he called “a great show.” Because of the nature of HDNet, which doesn’t do scripted series, and the fact that Sheen is still under a deal with Warner Bros. TV for such programming, the talks are likely for a reality or talk show. Over the past week, Sheen proved he could be great at both in a bizarrely fascinating way, coining more catch phrases and influencing pop culture more than all top reality stars/talk show hosts combined.
REPORT: Charlie Sheen In Talks With HDNet
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive