Charlie Sheen says a lot of things these days about shows, books and other projects he allegedly has in the works. But unlike the HBO show, Sheen’s Corner, that the cable network didn’t know about, a potential project for Mark Cuban’s HDNet may be real. Cuban confirmed to RadarOnLine that he has been in talks with the Two and a Half Men star for a week for what he called “a great show.” Because of the nature of HDNet, which doesn’t do scripted series, and the fact that Sheen is still under a deal with Warner Bros. TV for such programming, the talks are likely for a reality or talk show. Over the past week, Sheen proved he could be great at both in a bizarrely fascinating way, coining more catch phrases and influencing pop culture more than all top reality stars/talk show hosts combined.
REPORT: Charlie Sheen In Talks With HDNet
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips