Charlie Sheen says a lot of things these days about shows, books and other projects he allegedly has in the works. But unlike the HBO show, Sheen’s Corner, that the cable network didn’t know about, a potential project for Mark Cuban’s HDNet may be real. Cuban confirmed to RadarOnLine that he has been in talks with the Two and a Half Men star for a week for what he called “a great show.” Because of the nature of HDNet, which doesn’t do scripted series, and the fact that Sheen is still under a deal with Warner Bros. TV for such programming, the talks are likely for a reality or talk show. Over the past week, Sheen proved he could be great at both in a bizarrely fascinating way, coining more catch phrases and influencing pop culture more than all top reality stars/talk show hosts combined.
REPORT: Charlie Sheen In Talks With HDNet
What's Hot on Deadline
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest TV News
- Telemundo Responds To SAG-AFTRA’s Accusation Of Censorship For Not Airing Ad Critical Of NBCUniversal
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond
- AT&T, HBO Ink All-Platform Content Deal; Programming Set For OTT Service
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Donald Trump’s Doctor Explains “Astonishingly Healthy” Medical Record To NBC News
- NBC Buys Modern-Day Noah’s Ark Drama Produced By Robert Zemeckis