Remember that stock which the new Comcast owners of NBCUniversal gave to employees on the first official takeover day January 27th? Well, turns out you have to remain an employee there until the year 2016 to actually collect those 25 shares. As a source tells me, “Just when you thought Comcast/NBCU was being generous…. Nope. They are basically giving the equivalent of an annual bonus of $125 for five years — if you can last that long.”
NBCUniversal Reading Comcast's Fine Print
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- Will Paramount Replace Chinese Slate Partner With U.S. $$$? Dallas-Based Investors Circling
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?
- Oscars: France Enters Robin Campillo’s ‘BPM’ In Foreign Language Race
- CAA Signs TIFF Rising Star Jessie Buckley; Primary Wave Signs ‘Human Traces’ Vinnie Bennett
- David Tennant & Elisabeth Moss’ ‘Mad To Be Normal’ Headed To Samuel Goldwyn Films
- ‘Star Wars’ Will Receive Promotional Help From Tie-Ins With Six Major Brands