Remember that stock which the new Comcast owners of NBCUniversal gave to employees on the first official takeover day January 27th? Well, turns out you have to remain an employee there until the year 2016 to actually collect those 25 shares. As a source tells me, “Just when you thought Comcast/NBCU was being generous…. Nope. They are basically giving the equivalent of an annual bonus of $125 for five years — if you can last that long.”
NBCUniversal Reading Comcast's Fine Print
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’