TV casting director Vicki Rosenberg Suchin passed away in her sleep of natural causes on Tuesday, March 8 in her Tarzana home. She was 59. Suchin was a casting director who, over 25 years, cast hundreds of pilots, series and telepics with a list that includes Taxi, Who’s the Boss, Married…With Children and Judging Amy. She began her casting career working with Linda Otto and Joan Barnett in 1976 before moving on to NBC Network Casting. She then worked for Paramount Television Casting and ultimately landed at Columbia TriStar Television as EVP of Casting. She was the wife of personal manager Milt Suchin, who survives her along with her son Zachary Suchin, an Internet entrepreneur. She leaves behind two brothers, Imagine Entertainment president Michael Rosenberg and Robert Rosenberg. The family asks that in lieu of flowers, donations to be made to Pug Nation Rescue of Los Angeles.
R.I.P. Vicki Rosenberg Suchin
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Fleming Jr
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'
- Deadline's Mike Fleming Jr And Kurt Sutter Live-Blog The Emmys