TV casting director Vicki Rosenberg Suchin passed away in her sleep of natural causes on Tuesday, March 8 in her Tarzana home. She was 59. Suchin was a casting director who, over 25 years, cast hundreds of pilots, series and telepics with a list that includes Taxi, Who’s the Boss, Married…With Children and Judging Amy. She began her casting career working with Linda Otto and Joan Barnett in 1976 before moving on to NBC Network Casting. She then worked for Paramount Television Casting and ultimately landed at Columbia TriStar Television as EVP of Casting. She was the wife of personal manager Milt Suchin, who survives her along with her son Zachary Suchin, an Internet entrepreneur. She leaves behind two brothers, Imagine Entertainment president Michael Rosenberg and Robert Rosenberg. The family asks that in lieu of flowers, donations to be made to Pug Nation Rescue of Los Angeles.
R.I.P. Vicki Rosenberg Suchin
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Channing Tatum's 'X-Men' Character 'Gambit' Spinoff Moving Forward
- Oh, Henry! Disney Chasing Hearththrobs For Next 'Pirates Of The Caribbean'
- Feature-Hungry Netflix Courts Weinstein Marketing Head Stephen Bruno
- 'Magic City' Becomes Feature; Bruce Willis & Bill Murray Join Original Starz Cast
- Will Rowbotham Joins 3 Arts As Manager
- Ricky Gervais, Eric Bana: 'Special Correspondents'