Principal Communications Group has hired former NBC Universal Corporate Communications and Media Relations VP Joe Libonati to become Managing Director of PCG’s East Coast headquarters. He’ll be based in the New York office and will report to PCG managing partners Paul Pflug and Melissa Zukerman. Libonati, who started this week, will advise the firm’s corporate digital and traditional PCG clients, and the company said they will specifically tap his corporate messaging, social media, digital and TV expertise to expand the Gotham outpost.
Principal Communications Taps Joe Libonati
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′
- Indie Audax Outbids For David Weil Spec 'Moonfall'
- Lionsgate Buys Opera-Themed Comedy 'The Three Tenors'
- RADiUS To Release SXSW Winner 'The Great Invisible'
- Toronto Finds Bill Murray And Gives Him A Day