At last night’s Parks and Recreation panel at the PaleyFest moderated by TVLine’s Michael Ausiello, the show’s co-creator/showrunner Mike Schur laughed off speculation that co-star Rob Lowe could be leaving Parks to replace Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men. Per TVLine, he first suggested that several other Parks co-stars were joining other shows, including Hawaii Five-0, but later explained that Lowe — who skipped the panel because he was on the East Coast looking at colleges with his children — is a full-time castmember and will remain sofor many years to come. Of course, Parks and Recreation itself is yet to to renewed for next season.
'Parks & Recreation' Showrunner: Rob Lowe Ain't Going Anywhere
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Andreeva
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres
- Buying Season 2014 Goes In Reverse: Comedies Wrapping, Dramas Far From Done
- CBS' 'Madam Secretary' Off To OK Start – RATINGS RAT RACE