At last night’s Parks and Recreation panel at the PaleyFest moderated by TVLine’s Michael Ausiello, the show’s co-creator/showrunner Mike Schur laughed off speculation that co-star Rob Lowe could be leaving Parks to replace Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men. Per TVLine, he first suggested that several other Parks co-stars were joining other shows, including Hawaii Five-0, but later explained that Lowe — who skipped the panel because he was on the East Coast looking at colleges with his children — is a full-time castmember and will remain sofor many years to come. Of course, Parks and Recreation itself is yet to to renewed for next season.
'Parks & Recreation' Showrunner: Rob Lowe Ain't Going Anywhere
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
Will Big Chain Exhibitors Bypass MoviePass & Create Their Own Monthly Movie Ticket Clubs? - CinemaCon
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest TV News
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Inks Film & TV Deal With Sony
- White House Mum On Possible Michael Cohen Pardon, EPA Chief Scott Pruitt Fate
- Bill Cosby Retrial: Closing Arguments Set For Tuesday As Defense Rests
- ‘Lethal Weapon’s Fox Renewal On the Line Over Co-Lead Clayne Crawford’s Behavior
- Zosia Mamet & Evan Jonigkeit Reimagine Myriad Tales Of Old With ‘Fabled’ — Tribeca Studio
- YouTube Orders ‘Wayne’ Action Comedy Series Produced By ‘Deadpool’ Writers