At last night’s Parks and Recreation panel at the PaleyFest moderated by TVLine’s Michael Ausiello, the show’s co-creator/showrunner Mike Schur laughed off speculation that co-star Rob Lowe could be leaving Parks to replace Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men. Per TVLine, he first suggested that several other Parks co-stars were joining other shows, including Hawaii Five-0, but later explained that Lowe — who skipped the panel because he was on the East Coast looking at colleges with his children — is a full-time castmember and will remain sofor many years to come. Of course, Parks and Recreation itself is yet to to renewed for next season.
'Parks & Recreation' Showrunner: Rob Lowe Ain't Going Anywhere
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest TV News
- Josh Earnest Named NBC News Analyst, Says Obama Would Take Trump Call Despite Wiretap Claim
- ‘Private Eyes’: ION TV Acquires Drama Series Starring Jason Priestley
- Tomi Lahren ‘Banned Permanently’ From TheBlaze: Report
- Access Ent Takes Bite Of Bad Wolf; Tom Pullen Joins Dragonfly – Global Briefs
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'