Becoming Chaz, the documentary about the former Chastity Bono that Deadline first reported was picked up by OWN in January ahead of its bow at the Sundance Film Festival, has gotten its TV premiere date: May 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. It will be the first movie under the OWN Documentary Film Club brand. Rosie O’Donnell will host a one-hour special afterward that will include an interview with Bono, whose gender reassignment journey is followed in the doc, which was directed by Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey of World of Wonder.
OWN Sets Premiere Date For Documentary 'Becoming Chaz'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Luc Besson’s EuropaCorp Counts ‘Twice’ For ‘Mesrine’ Helmer Jean-Francois Richet
- ‘Ricki And The Flash’ Trailer: Rocker Meryl Streep Seeks Redemption From The Family She Left Behind
- ‘Age Of Adaline’s Blake Lively Joining Woody Allen’s Next Film
- ‘An Open Secret’ Trailer Released As Producers Stand By Claims From Accuser Convicted Of Fraud
- Mandy Moore To Star In Underwater Thriller ‘47 Meters Down’
- Emily VanCamp Reprising Her Role As Agent 13 In ‘Captain America: Civil War’