Becoming Chaz, the documentary about the former Chastity Bono that Deadline first reported was picked up by OWN in January ahead of its bow at the Sundance Film Festival, has gotten its TV premiere date: May 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. It will be the first movie under the OWN Documentary Film Club brand. Rosie O’Donnell will host a one-hour special afterward that will include an interview with Bono, whose gender reassignment journey is followed in the doc, which was directed by Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey of World of Wonder.
OWN Sets Premiere Date For Documentary 'Becoming Chaz'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
Toronto To Open With 'The Magnificent Seven'; 'La La Land', 'Deepwater Horizon' Among Galas & Presentations
Latest Film News
- ‘Walking Dead’s Lennie James Joins ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- J. Mills Goodloe To Adapt ‘Anatomy Of A Misfit’ For Paramount
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Should Lead Box Office, But Not Ladies Looking For ‘Bad Moms’ & ‘Nerve’ – B.O…
- ‘Office Christmas Party’ Trailer: Xeroxing Your Butt Doesn’t Even Crack The Top 10
- Toronto To Open With ‘The Magnificent Seven’; ‘La La Land’, ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Among Galas…
- TIFF 2016 Lineup Announcement Live Stream