Becoming Chaz, the documentary about the former Chastity Bono that Deadline first reported was picked up by OWN in January ahead of its bow at the Sundance Film Festival, has gotten its TV premiere date: May 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. It will be the first movie under the OWN Documentary Film Club brand. Rosie O’Donnell will host a one-hour special afterward that will include an interview with Bono, whose gender reassignment journey is followed in the doc, which was directed by Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey of World of Wonder.
OWN Sets Premiere Date For Documentary 'Becoming Chaz'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Veep Candidate Tim Kaine Dispatches Donald Trump Over Hillary 'Bigot' Remarks On Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show' – Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Set To Scream To $21M+ Opening Weekend – Midday Update
- Viacom Board Voices Confidence In Paramount’s Brad Grey After Thursday Grilling By Board