Becoming Chaz, the documentary about the former Chastity Bono that Deadline first reported was picked up by OWN in January ahead of its bow at the Sundance Film Festival, has gotten its TV premiere date: May 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. It will be the first movie under the OWN Documentary Film Club brand. Rosie O’Donnell will host a one-hour special afterward that will include an interview with Bono, whose gender reassignment journey is followed in the doc, which was directed by Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey of World of Wonder.
OWN Sets Premiere Date For Documentary 'Becoming Chaz'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Film Independent & IFC Renew Independent Spirit Awards Telecast Through 2020
- Audiences Plan To Get Into ‘Get Out’ – Weekend B.O. Preview
- ‘My Entire High School Sinking Into The Sea' Trailer: Animated Disaster Comedy From Dash Shaw
- CAA Signs French Actor-Comedian Kev Adams
- Sean Spicer: Donald Trump Will Not be Watching Oscars For “Meryl Streep Moment” On Sunday
- ‘My Abandonment’ From ‘Winter’s Bone’ Director Lands Financing From Bron, First Look