Becoming Chaz, the documentary about the former Chastity Bono that Deadline first reported was picked up by OWN in January ahead of its bow at the Sundance Film Festival, has gotten its TV premiere date: May 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. It will be the first movie under the OWN Documentary Film Club brand. Rosie O’Donnell will host a one-hour special afterward that will include an interview with Bono, whose gender reassignment journey is followed in the doc, which was directed by Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey of World of Wonder.
OWN Sets Premiere Date For Documentary 'Becoming Chaz'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sylvester Stallone & Antoine Fuqua Plot TV Series 'Omerta,' 'The Godfather' Author Mario Puzo's Last Novel
Latest Film News
- ‘The Nice Guys’ Extremely Accurate 70’s Retro Trailer: Like A Hug From A Pet Rock
- Cohen Film Nabs Landmark ‘Daughters Of The Dust’ With Re-Release Planned For Fall – Cannes
- Lionsgate Sets Release Date For Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut ‘American Pastoral’
- Jeffrey Katzenberg To DWA Staff: “The Best Days Lie Ahead”
- Rob Lowe, Kristen Bell Join Pantelion Comedy ‘How To Be A Latin Lover’
- Sony Pushes ‘Patient Zero’ Out Of 2016, Sets New Title For 5th ‘Underworld’ Film