Becoming Chaz, the documentary about the former Chastity Bono that Deadline first reported was picked up by OWN in January ahead of its bow at the Sundance Film Festival, has gotten its TV premiere date: May 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. It will be the first movie under the OWN Documentary Film Club brand. Rosie O’Donnell will host a one-hour special afterward that will include an interview with Bono, whose gender reassignment journey is followed in the doc, which was directed by Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey of World of Wonder.
OWN Sets Premiere Date For Documentary 'Becoming Chaz'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Poised To Kick 'Gravity' Out Of Orbit For The October Opening Record; 'The Walk' +81% On Saturday - Late Night B.O.
Latest Film News
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- Paramount Pulls In Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’ With Matt Damon, Reese Witherspoon
- ‘The Martian’ Review: Matt Damon Proves There Is Life On Mars In This Sci-Fi Gem
- 20th Century Fox Names Sirena Liu As Head Of China Office
- Trudie Styler To Direct Bette Midler, Others In LGBT Film ‘Freak Show’
- Kodak Names Cinematographer-in-Residence at UCLA; Tribeca Shortlist, New SVOD Service Launched