One of OWN’s two highest-rated series, Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes, is moving from Fridays to Sundays beginning March 27, where it will be paired with Oprah Presents Master Class. Behind the Scenes has been airing on Fridays with reality competition Your OWN Show, which recently wrapped its low-rated run. With Master Class‘ companion on Sunday, series of specials Ask Oprah’s All Stars, also gone, OWN’s two series featuring Winfrey, Behind the Scenes and Master Class, will now run together on Sundays. OWN will go down from four to three nights of original programming – Monday, Tuesday and Sunday. When Master Class ends its season, it will be succeed by The Judds, a reality series starring Naomi and Wynonna Judd, which will premiere April 10. OWN, which has been slow out of the gate, has two solid ratings performers, Behind the Scenes and Our America with Lisa Ling, which was recently renewed for a second season.
OWN Moves 'Behind The Scenes' To Sunday, Goes To 3 Nights Of Original Programming
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'