One of OWN’s two highest-rated series, Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes, is moving from Fridays to Sundays beginning March 27, where it will be paired with Oprah Presents Master Class. Behind the Scenes has been airing on Fridays with reality competition Your OWN Show, which recently wrapped its low-rated run. With Master Class‘ companion on Sunday, series of specials Ask Oprah’s All Stars, also gone, OWN’s two series featuring Winfrey, Behind the Scenes and Master Class, will now run together on Sundays. OWN will go down from four to three nights of original programming – Monday, Tuesday and Sunday. When Master Class ends its season, it will be succeed by The Judds, a reality series starring Naomi and Wynonna Judd, which will premiere April 10. OWN, which has been slow out of the gate, has two solid ratings performers, Behind the Scenes and Our America with Lisa Ling, which was recently renewed for a second season.
OWN Moves 'Behind The Scenes' To Sunday, Goes To 3 Nights Of Original Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
'Creed' Sets Tuesday Preview Record As Thanksgiving B.O. Heats Up, 'The Good Dinosaur' Isn't Far Behind
Latest TV News
- Archery Pictures Rolls with Fiona Cummins’ Hot Book ‘Rattle’
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77