One of OWN’s two highest-rated series, Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes, is moving from Fridays to Sundays beginning March 27, where it will be paired with Oprah Presents Master Class. Behind the Scenes has been airing on Fridays with reality competition Your OWN Show, which recently wrapped its low-rated run. With Master Class‘ companion on Sunday, series of specials Ask Oprah’s All Stars, also gone, OWN’s two series featuring Winfrey, Behind the Scenes and Master Class, will now run together on Sundays. OWN will go down from four to three nights of original programming – Monday, Tuesday and Sunday. When Master Class ends its season, it will be succeed by The Judds, a reality series starring Naomi and Wynonna Judd, which will premiere April 10. OWN, which has been slow out of the gate, has two solid ratings performers, Behind the Scenes and Our America with Lisa Ling, which was recently renewed for a second season.
OWN Moves 'Behind The Scenes' To Sunday, Goes To 3 Nights Of Original Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign