A trio of senior NBC Universal executives for Lauren Zalaznick’s Women & Lifestyle Entertainment Networks have been given expanded responsibilities at the bigger group overseen by Zalaznick post-merger, NBCUniversal Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. Cameron Blanchard, previously SVP of communications, and Tony Cardinale, previously SVP of strategic insights, have been named EVPs for the new division, which includes Telemundo, mun2, Bravo Media, Oxygen Media, Style, Sprout, ExerciseTV, TV One, iVillage, Daily Candy, Swirl, Fandango and the Integrated Strategic Marketing group. Additionally, Margaret Lazo has retained her title of EVP human resources and will relocate from Los Angeles to New York City to take over her expanded role. All three will continue to report to Zalaznick.
NBCUni's Cable Division Run By Lauren Zalaznick Promotes Trio
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series…
- ‘Vikings’ Gets Trailer & Season Premiere Date – Comic-Con
- Crime Experts On Bellum Entertainment Shows Halt Work Until Back Wages Are Paid
- Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy ‘Saturday Night Live’ Parody “Funny”; Sean Hannity Reminds Him…
- ‘Iron Fist’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix – Comic-Con
- ‘The Punisher’ Drops New Teaser In Hall H – Comic-Con