A trio of senior NBC Universal executives for Lauren Zalaznick’s Women & Lifestyle Entertainment Networks have been given expanded responsibilities at the bigger group overseen by Zalaznick post-merger, NBCUniversal Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. Cameron Blanchard, previously SVP of communications, and Tony Cardinale, previously SVP of strategic insights, have been named EVPs for the new division, which includes Telemundo, mun2, Bravo Media, Oxygen Media, Style, Sprout, ExerciseTV, TV One, iVillage, Daily Candy, Swirl, Fandango and the Integrated Strategic Marketing group. Additionally, Margaret Lazo has retained her title of EVP human resources and will relocate from Los Angeles to New York City to take over her expanded role. All three will continue to report to Zalaznick.
NBCUni's Cable Division Run By Lauren Zalaznick Promotes Trio
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
'Timeless' EP Eric Kripke On The Moment He Realized He Was Telling A James Bond Story — AwardsLine Screening Series
Latest TV News
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident