A trio of senior NBC Universal executives for Lauren Zalaznick’s Women & Lifestyle Entertainment Networks have been given expanded responsibilities at the bigger group overseen by Zalaznick post-merger, NBCUniversal Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. Cameron Blanchard, previously SVP of communications, and Tony Cardinale, previously SVP of strategic insights, have been named EVPs for the new division, which includes Telemundo, mun2, Bravo Media, Oxygen Media, Style, Sprout, ExerciseTV, TV One, iVillage, Daily Candy, Swirl, Fandango and the Integrated Strategic Marketing group. Additionally, Margaret Lazo has retained her title of EVP human resources and will relocate from Los Angeles to New York City to take over her expanded role. All three will continue to report to Zalaznick.
NBCUni's Cable Division Run By Lauren Zalaznick Promotes Trio
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- Michael Jackson Estate Claims ABC Didn’t Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer
- ‘The House Of The Spirits’ TV Series Based On Isabel Allende Novel In Works At Hulu From FilmNation Entertainment
- Bill Hader & Alec Berg Bringing ‘Barry’ To Produced By Conference
- ESPN Confirms Expanded Deal For UFC Rights, Elbowing Out Fox – Update
- ‘Watchmen’: Regina King, Don Johnson, Louis Gossett Jr., Andrew Howard Among Six Cast In Damon Lindelof’s…
- ‘Married At First Sight’ To Anchor Lifetime’s New Tuesday Relationship Block