A trio of senior NBC Universal executives for Lauren Zalaznick’s Women & Lifestyle Entertainment Networks have been given expanded responsibilities at the bigger group overseen by Zalaznick post-merger, NBCUniversal Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. Cameron Blanchard, previously SVP of communications, and Tony Cardinale, previously SVP of strategic insights, have been named EVPs for the new division, which includes Telemundo, mun2, Bravo Media, Oxygen Media, Style, Sprout, ExerciseTV, TV One, iVillage, Daily Candy, Swirl, Fandango and the Integrated Strategic Marketing group. Additionally, Margaret Lazo has retained her title of EVP human resources and will relocate from Los Angeles to New York City to take over her expanded role. All three will continue to report to Zalaznick.
NBCUni's Cable Division Run By Lauren Zalaznick Promotes Trio
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'