There are a slew of pics on the Internet today from last night’s Wonder Woman shoot on Hollywood Boulevard. Production for the NBC pilot closed the touristy street between Orange and Highland starting Tuesday for a three-day shoot that will continue tonight and Thursday night. The Warner Bros. Television production is filming an action scene featuring star Adrianne Palicki in Wonder Woman gear as she chases a bad guy down the street. (She’s in the top photo; the second photo is a stunt double.) The David E. Kelley’s reboot of the popular DC Comics franchise stars Palicki as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince, a successful corporate executive working to balance the elements of her complicated life. Note the costume, which got a bit of a retouch since a first look was unveiled a couple of weeks ago to mostly negative reaction from fans. (Vinyl leggings are out, red boots are in!)
NBC's Wonder Woman In Action
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate