Carson Daly, who recently landed a primetime NBC gig hosting the new reality series The Voice, has also secured his late-night job at the network. NBC has renewed late-night show Last Call with Carson Daly for the 2011-12 season, Last Call’s 11th. “Last Call is enjoying its best season yet and its ratings are up,” said NBC’s EVP late night Rick Ludwin. Last Call with Carson Daly is produced by Universal Media Studios. Stewart Bailey and Guy Oseary continue as executive producers.
NBC Renews 'Last Call with Carson Daly'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Emerald City' Not Going Forward At NBC
- 'Bates Motel's Freddie Highmore & Kerry Ehrin Sell Romantic Comedy To NBC
- ABC Buys Family Comedy From Eric Falconer & Greg Garcia
- VH1 Orders 'T.I.& Tiny: The Family Hustle' Spinoff Series Starring Tiny & Shekinah
- ER Drama 'Code Black' From Michael Seitzman Gets CBS Put Pilot Commitment