Carson Daly, who recently landed a primetime NBC gig hosting the new reality series The Voice, has also secured his late-night job at the network. NBC has renewed late-night show Last Call with Carson Daly for the 2011-12 season, Last Call’s 11th. “Last Call is enjoying its best season yet and its ratings are up,” said NBC’s EVP late night Rick Ludwin. Last Call with Carson Daly is produced by Universal Media Studios. Stewart Bailey and Guy Oseary continue as executive producers.
NBC Renews 'Last Call with Carson Daly'
What's Hot on Deadline
‘The Man In The High Castle’ EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
Latest TV News
- ‘The Flash’ Reveals The Man Behind The Iron Mask In Season Finale
- MSNBC Dayside Moves Continue: Izzy Povich Leaving
- Versa Media Capital Raises $100M To Bridge Finance Indie TV & Film Projects
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Review: Cillian Murphy & Gang Raise Stakes In Strong Return
- ‘One Day At A Time’: Eric Nenninger & Fiona Gubelmann Cast As Recurring
- Donald Trump Candidacy Created By ‘The Apprentice’ Says NBC Reality TV Chief