Carson Daly, who recently landed a primetime NBC gig hosting the new reality series The Voice, has also secured his late-night job at the network. NBC has renewed late-night show Last Call with Carson Daly for the 2011-12 season, Last Call’s 11th. “Last Call is enjoying its best season yet and its ratings are up,” said NBC’s EVP late night Rick Ludwin. Last Call with Carson Daly is produced by Universal Media Studios. Stewart Bailey and Guy Oseary continue as executive producers.
NBC Renews 'Last Call with Carson Daly'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- 6;America’s Got Talent’ Ratings Hit Debut Low, ‘Extreme Weight Loss’ Returns Down, ‘I Can Do That…
- Abrams Artists Ups Four Agency Veterans In Restructuring
- ABC’s ‘World News Tonight’ Takes May Sweep In Demos, ‘NBC Nightly News’ Wins Week
- Discovery Chief Says U.S. TV Market Is Weakening While Overseas Grows
- ‘Doctor Who’ Peter Capaldi Set For Comic-Con Debut
- Viacom Renews Distribution Agreement With Mediacom