NBC has committed to eight episodes of the alternative competition series, which offers contestants the chance to win by outguessing 10 opponents in “trivia battles.” The original format, shopped by Israel-based game-show developer Armoza Formats, premiered in that country in December and is working on a second season there (NBC says Still Standing is a working title here). The U.S. version was packaged by Paradigm, which also packaged NBC’s Minute to Win It.
NBC Picks Up Game Show 'Still Standing'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Freddie Highmore On Going From Bad Norman Bates To ‘The Good Doctor’ – The Actor’s Side
- Former NXIVM Member Sarah Edmondson To Star In Documentary Series Produced By Brian Graden
- Nkechi Carroll Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- ‘The Purge’: William Baldwin Set To Recur In USA/Syfy Series
- ‘Roseanne’ Repeats Tie ‘The Voice’ For Top Spot Tuesday
- Golden Globes: Limited Series Category, Ensemble Cast Designations Get Rules Tweaks