NBC has committed to eight episodes of the alternative competition series, which offers contestants the chance to win by outguessing 10 opponents in “trivia battles.” The original format, shopped by Israel-based game-show developer Armoza Formats, premiered in that country in December and is working on a second season there (NBC says Still Standing is a working title here). The U.S. version was packaged by Paradigm, which also packaged NBC’s Minute to Win It.
NBC Picks Up Game Show 'Still Standing'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82