NBC has committed to eight episodes of the alternative competition series, which offers contestants the chance to win by outguessing 10 opponents in “trivia battles.” The original format, shopped by Israel-based game-show developer Armoza Formats, premiered in that country in December and is working on a second season there (NBC says Still Standing is a working title here). The U.S. version was packaged by Paradigm, which also packaged NBC’s Minute to Win It.
NBC Picks Up Game Show 'Still Standing'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins
- Writers’ Health Care Costs Going Up In January
- Sony Pictures TV Sets New Leadership: Jeff Frost Named Studio President, Chris Parnell & Jason Clodfelter Co-Presidents
- Chris Spencer Joins National Geographic Partners As EVP Creative
- Donald Trump: Obamacare Wreaked Havoc On America For “17 Years”
- Jake Paul Sets New Gig Post ‘Bizvaardvark’