NBC has committed to eight episodes of the alternative competition series, which offers contestants the chance to win by outguessing 10 opponents in “trivia battles.” The original format, shopped by Israel-based game-show developer Armoza Formats, premiered in that country in December and is working on a second season there (NBC says Still Standing is a working title here). The U.S. version was packaged by Paradigm, which also packaged NBC’s Minute to Win It.
NBC Picks Up Game Show 'Still Standing'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest TV News
- Lolita Davidovich & David Clennon Among Cast Additions To ‘Dr. Del’ Indie Pilot
- Tom Wheeler Inks 2-Script Deal At Sony Pictures Television In TV Return
- ‘Blunt Talk’ Teaser: Patrick Stewart Character’s Falklands War Account Questioned By Bill O’Reilly
- NCAA Tournament Ratings Surge For Undefeated Kentucky & CBS
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Docuseries Set For April Premiere On Showtime
- Fox Wants To Whack $250M ‘Simpsons’ Lawsuit By ‘Goodfellas’ Actor