NBC has committed to eight episodes of the alternative competition series, which offers contestants the chance to win by outguessing 10 opponents in “trivia battles.” The original format, shopped by Israel-based game-show developer Armoza Formats, premiered in that country in December and is working on a second season there (NBC says Still Standing is a working title here). The U.S. version was packaged by Paradigm, which also packaged NBC’s Minute to Win It.
NBC Picks Up Game Show 'Still Standing'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Last Man On Earth' Finale: EPs Phil Lord & Christopher Miller Tease "Awesome" Season 2 & Post-Apocalyptic Fun
Latest TV News
- USA Network’s ‘Mr. Robot’ Pilot Set For Digital, VOD Rollout
- 6;Revenge’ Ratings Leap After Cancellation, ‘Secrets & Lies’, ‘Last Man On Earth’ & ‘Madam Secretary…
- Ian McKellen & Derek Jacobi Return To ‘Vicious’ In Season 2 Teaser
- IFC Developing Revenge Comedy From Erin Simon & Kim Karp
- Charles Roven's Atlas Artists Adds Tory Howard, Nicholas Todisco To Management Team
- Al Jazeera America Lawsuit: $15M Anti-Semitic, Anti-U.S., Anti-Female Suit "Absurd", CEO Says