NBC has committed to eight episodes of the alternative competition series, which offers contestants the chance to win by outguessing 10 opponents in “trivia battles.” The original format, shopped by Israel-based game-show developer Armoza Formats, premiered in that country in December and is working on a second season there (NBC says Still Standing is a working title here). The U.S. version was packaged by Paradigm, which also packaged NBC’s Minute to Win It.
NBC Picks Up Game Show 'Still Standing'
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Christopher Nolan Shows Off 'Dunkirk,' Says “The Only Way To Carry You Through” The Film Is At A Theater – CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah Explains Why Donald Trump Declined To Throw Out First Pitch On Opening Day
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Motivates Women
- Front Row Entertainment, KNCC & Ahmed Helmy’s Shadows Communications Teaming For Egyptian Sitcom ‘Tough Luck…
- EOne’s ‘Cardinal’ Flies To Canal+; Sue Perkins To Host BAFTA TV Awards – Global Briefs
- ‘Prison Break’ EPs, Cast Talk Michael’s Revival & A Potential Sixth Season At PaleyLive
- ‘Legion’ EP Noah Hawley On Tonight’s Finale, Season 2 & Patrick Stewart