NBC has committed to eight episodes of the alternative competition series, which offers contestants the chance to win by outguessing 10 opponents in “trivia battles.” The original format, shopped by Israel-based game-show developer Armoza Formats, premiered in that country in December and is working on a second season there (NBC says Still Standing is a working title here). The U.S. version was packaged by Paradigm, which also packaged NBC’s Minute to Win It.
NBC Picks Up Game Show 'Still Standing'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Jones' Parents Unveil New "Safety For Sarah" PSA, Tell Sundance "Never Again, Never Forget" - Video
More From Team
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Cast Finalized, Finally, As Shooting Begins
- Conde Nast Picks Up Three Sundance Shorts
- ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Teaser: First Look At Netflix Series That Reunites Movie’s Cast
- Jerry Ferrara To Co-Star In Starz’s ‘Power’ Season 2
- ‘Ghostbusters’ Casting: Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones