NBC has committed to eight episodes of the alternative competition series, which offers contestants the chance to win by outguessing 10 opponents in “trivia battles.” The original format, shopped by Israel-based game-show developer Armoza Formats, premiered in that country in December and is working on a second season there (NBC says Still Standing is a working title here). The U.S. version was packaged by Paradigm, which also packaged NBC’s Minute to Win It.
NBC Picks Up Game Show 'Still Standing'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alien: Covenant' Adds $30M In 2nd Frame; 'Dangal' Pins $100M+ In China; 'Guardians 2' At $733M WW - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 2 Trailer: The Bordelons Are Back — And Now It’s About Legacy
- ‘Top Of The Lake’ Star Elisabeth Moss On Series’ Evolution & Film Festival Feats
- ‘Criminal Minds’: Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray…
- Directors Guild Sets 2018 DGA Awards Date & Timeline
- Showtime Taps ABC’s Jana Winograde As President Of Business Operations
- CBS Extends Les Moonves’ Contract 2-Years To Mid-2021