NBC has committed to eight episodes of the alternative competition series, which offers contestants the chance to win by outguessing 10 opponents in “trivia battles.” The original format, shopped by Israel-based game-show developer Armoza Formats, premiered in that country in December and is working on a second season there (NBC says Still Standing is a working title here). The U.S. version was packaged by Paradigm, which also packaged NBC’s Minute to Win It.
NBC Picks Up Game Show 'Still Standing'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' Targets $60M+; 'Bad Moms' Gets Sassy With $2.65M; 'Nerve' Holds Steady - Box Office Saturday AM
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Producer Insists Sexual Violence, “Not About Fetishization” But “Exploring With Dignity”…
- HBO President On ‘Vinyl’s Demise, On-Screen Violence -TCA
- ‘The Night Of’ Explores Islamophobia And Eczema – TCA
- SAG-AFTRA Greenlights ‘Heaven Sent’ On Fox Despite Safety Concerns
- HBO Boss Talks ‘True Detective’ Season 3, ‘Deadwood’ Movie, ‘Curb’ Return – TCA
- Jon Stewart On Track For Fall Launch On HBO, Details About His New Show – TCA