MTV is putting in production an original movie based on the tragic, true-life story of Abraham Biggs. The announcement was made today at the White House Conference on Bullying Prevention. Biggs was a 19-year-old who battled bipolar disorder and ultimately webcast his suicide after being egged on by a digital mob. The film is part of MTV’s A Thin Line campaign against digital abuse. Additionally, MTV is rolling out a series of new cyberbullying and digital-discrimination PSAs.
MTV To Do TV Movie About Cyberbullying
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
- Netflix Commissions Second German Production ‘Dogs Of Berlin’
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine