Miles Fisher, the young superagent from the Pinkberry short film spoof that was so popular among Deadline Hollywood readers, has landed a supporting role in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar. After Deadline aired the Pinkberry short film that was made for a WME retreat, Fisher signed with ICM and landed a lead in Final Destination 5. In J. Edgar, he plays Agent Garrison, an FBI man who interviews his boss, J. Edgar Hoover, at different stages in the movie.
Miles Fisher Gets 'J. Edgar' Role
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji’: How Director Jake Kasdan & Producer Matt Tolmach Are Changing The Game Of The Classic Book…
- Universal Sets Doctor Dolittle Film With Robert Downey Jr. For 2019
- Sony CinemaCon Presentation: ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Blade Runner 2049’, ‘Dark Tower’, ‘Emoji Movie’ & More…
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- Paramount Sets Release Dates For ‘Suburbicon’, ‘Action Point’ & ‘A Quiet Place…
- Amber Heard Attached To Star In ‘The Kind Worth Killing’