Miles Fisher, the young superagent from the Pinkberry short film spoof that was so popular among Deadline Hollywood readers, has landed a supporting role in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar. After Deadline aired the Pinkberry short film that was made for a WME retreat, Fisher signed with ICM and landed a lead in Final Destination 5. In J. Edgar, he plays Agent Garrison, an FBI man who interviews his boss, J. Edgar Hoover, at different stages in the movie.
Miles Fisher Gets 'J. Edgar' Role
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’: Hollywood Cannot Stop Praising The Groundbreaking Marvel Blockbuster
- Oscars Street Closures: When & Where To Expect Detours, Delays
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Activist Organization Hosts Voter Registration Events At ‘Black Panther’ Screenings
- Blue Fox Hires Myriad Pictures’ Audrey Delaney As Marketing & Distribution SVP – Berlin
- José Padilha Lifts The Lid On ‘7 Days In Entebbe’ – Berlin