Miles Fisher, the young superagent from the Pinkberry short film spoof that was so popular among Deadline Hollywood readers, has landed a supporting role in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar. After Deadline aired the Pinkberry short film that was made for a WME retreat, Fisher signed with ICM and landed a lead in Final Destination 5. In J. Edgar, he plays Agent Garrison, an FBI man who interviews his boss, J. Edgar Hoover, at different stages in the movie.
Miles Fisher Gets 'J. Edgar' Role
What's Hot on Deadline
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
Latest Film News
- Michael Moore’s ‘Where To Invade Next’ Tops Slow Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- BAFTA Awards Winners List (LIVE)
- BAFTA Awards Live Blog
- ‘Deadpool’ Rises To $125M+, ‘Zoolander 2,’ ‘How To Be Single’ Follow – Int’l…
- Lionsgate Acquires UK Rights To ‘Ghost Stories’ – Berlin
- Debbie Harry Joins ‘I Am The Pretty Thing That Lives In The House’ – Berlin