Miles Fisher, the young superagent from the Pinkberry short film spoof that was so popular among Deadline Hollywood readers, has landed a supporting role in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar. After Deadline aired the Pinkberry short film that was made for a WME retreat, Fisher signed with ICM and landed a lead in Final Destination 5. In J. Edgar, he plays Agent Garrison, an FBI man who interviews his boss, J. Edgar Hoover, at different stages in the movie.
Miles Fisher Gets 'J. Edgar' Role
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While "Panderer To White Nationalists" He Worked For Still There
Robert De Niro Lets Loose On Bernie Madoff, How Netflix Is A Savior & Why The Emmys Should Dump On Trump
Latest Film News
- ‘How To Be A Latin Lovers’ Ken Marino To Next Helm ‘Dog Days’ For LD Ent.
- Adam Bergerman Upped To Exec Veep, General Sales Mgr At Sony
- For Hollywood’s Film Academy, Time To Let The Thalberg Award Shine
- Jennifer Lawrence Reads Her Movie Reviews On YouTube In Order To Stop Political Corruption (Watch)
- Pearl Jam Concert Docu ‘Let’s Play Two’ Rocks Release Date
- Dove Cameron, Luke Benward, Bex Taylor-Klaus & More Added To Comedy Film ‘Dumplin’