Actor Michael Rosenbaum, who recurs on Fox’s upcoming comedy series Breaking In, is expanding his relationship with the network. The former Smallville star, who has been pursuing writing for the past couple of years, has received a blind script commitment from the network in a joint deal with 20th Century Fox TV. A year ago, Rosenbaum set up single-camera comedy Saved by Zeroes at Syfy. The project, from Sony and Happy Madison, the companies behind Breaking In, was created by and written by Rosenbaum, who was also attached to star. Based on his personal experiences, it revolved around two friends (Rosenbaum, Jonathan Silverman), former actors on a science fiction show. Rosenbaum next reprises his breakout role as Lex Luthor in the series finale of Smallville in May.
Michael Rosenbaum To Pen Project For Fox
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'