Actor Michael Rosenbaum, who recurs on Fox’s upcoming comedy series Breaking In, is expanding his relationship with the network. The former Smallville star, who has been pursuing writing for the past couple of years, has received a blind script commitment from the network in a joint deal with 20th Century Fox TV. A year ago, Rosenbaum set up single-camera comedy Saved by Zeroes at Syfy. The project, from Sony and Happy Madison, the companies behind Breaking In, was created by and written by Rosenbaum, who was also attached to star. Based on his personal experiences, it revolved around two friends (Rosenbaum, Jonathan Silverman), former actors on a science fiction show. Rosenbaum next reprises his breakout role as Lex Luthor in the series finale of Smallville in May.
Michael Rosenbaum To Pen Project For Fox
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ex-NBA Star Baron Davis Gets Comedy About His Life Produced By Jake Johnson
- DirecTV Picks Up 'Downton Abbey' Parody Series 'The Britishes' From Electus Digital
- 'Phantom Of The Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing
- Archie Comics Drama Series 'Riverdale' Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?