With his show shut down for the season, Two and a Half Men co-star Jon Cryer can use some extra work. In the skit that will air on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today, Cryer works as a receptionist for the talk show host. “I needed the work,” he says. Cryer’s previous talk show appearance in January on TBS’ Conan proved ominous. During the interview, Cryer quipped: “I’m checking TMZ, as I do every day, to know if I have to go to work at all.” The next morning, Sheen was hospitalized, leading to the actor’s rehab treatment and subsequent meltdown and the show’s cancellation. Cryer is yet to comment on the turmoil surrounding Sheen and Men. Here is the Ellen clip:
'Men' Co-Star Jon Cryer Gets New Job
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'