After a two-episode stint last season, singer-actor Marc Anthony has joined TNT’s Hawthorne as a regular for the medical drama’s upcoming third season. He will reprise his rile as Police Detective Nick Renata who developed a strong bond with Jada Pinkett Smith’s Christina Hawthorne, Chief Nursing Officer of James River Hospital, while Renata investigated a pair of criminal cases involving the hospital. Hawthorne‘s third season premieres in June. Anthony’s acting credits includes roles in Martin Scorsese’s Bringing Out the Dead, Tony Scott’s Man on Fire and Leon Ichaso’s biopic El Cantante.
Marc Anthony Joins TNT's 'Hawthorne' As Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV