After a two-episode stint last season, singer-actor Marc Anthony has joined TNT’s Hawthorne as a regular for the medical drama’s upcoming third season. He will reprise his rile as Police Detective Nick Renata who developed a strong bond with Jada Pinkett Smith’s Christina Hawthorne, Chief Nursing Officer of James River Hospital, while Renata investigated a pair of criminal cases involving the hospital. Hawthorne‘s third season premieres in June. Anthony’s acting credits includes roles in Martin Scorsese’s Bringing Out the Dead, Tony Scott’s Man on Fire and Leon Ichaso’s biopic El Cantante.
Marc Anthony Joins TNT's 'Hawthorne' As Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- ‘The Chew’ Hosts React To Cancellation Of Daytime Talk Show
- Jimmy Kimmel On Donald Trump’s Spygate: Who You Gonna Trust, FBI Or Pumpkin McPornHumper?
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Openly Interfering In Criminal Investigation With “Spygate” Conspiracy Theory
- Stephen Colbert Takes Viewers Down Donald Trump’s FBI Conspiracy Theory Rabbit Hole
- ‘Empire’s New Showrunner On Tonight’s Finale [Spoiler] Death & Season 5 “Reset”
- ‘9-1-1’: Ryan Guzman Joins Fox Drama As Firefighter