After a two-episode stint last season, singer-actor Marc Anthony has joined TNT’s Hawthorne as a regular for the medical drama’s upcoming third season. He will reprise his rile as Police Detective Nick Renata who developed a strong bond with Jada Pinkett Smith’s Christina Hawthorne, Chief Nursing Officer of James River Hospital, while Renata investigated a pair of criminal cases involving the hospital. Hawthorne‘s third season premieres in June. Anthony’s acting credits includes roles in Martin Scorsese’s Bringing Out the Dead, Tony Scott’s Man on Fire and Leon Ichaso’s biopic El Cantante.
Marc Anthony Joins TNT's 'Hawthorne' As Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres