Logo, MTV Networks’ channel targeting gays and lesbians, has picked up all five seasons of the fabulously campy British comedy series Absolutely Fabulous. It will launch with a weekend-long marathon April 16. “When it comes to ‘OMFG’ television, Ab Fab sets the bar with its notorious, hard-partying duo Patsy and Edina,” Logo’s SVP Marc Leonard said. Ab Fab follows publicist Edina Monsoon (Jennifer Saunders) and her best friend, Patsy Stone (Joanna Lumley), as they live the life of excess in every possible way.
Logo Acquires British Comedy 'Absolutely Fabulous'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Netflix Nabs Rights To New Fox Drama 'Gotham' In Precedent-Setting Deal
- ABC Buys Parents Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- Fox's 'Gang Related' Cancelled After Summer Run
- Ensemble Friends Comedy Produced By Jason Winer Lands At NBC As Put Pilot
- Netflix Renews 'Hemlock Grove' For Third And Final Season
- NBC Nabs Bryan Cranston-Produced 'The Dangerous Book For Boys' Comedy