Logo, MTV Networks’ channel targeting gays and lesbians, has picked up all five seasons of the fabulously campy British comedy series Absolutely Fabulous. It will launch with a weekend-long marathon April 16. “When it comes to ‘OMFG’ television, Ab Fab sets the bar with its notorious, hard-partying duo Patsy and Edina,” Logo’s SVP Marc Leonard said. Ab Fab follows publicist Edina Monsoon (Jennifer Saunders) and her best friend, Patsy Stone (Joanna Lumley), as they live the life of excess in every possible way.
Logo Acquires British Comedy 'Absolutely Fabulous'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Sky Arts To Tell Neil Gaiman’s ‘Likely Stories’ With George MacKay, Tom Hughes
- ‘Top Gear’ Confirms Hosts Set To Join Chris Evans, Matt LeBlanc For BBC Reboot
- Stephen Colbert Asks Bernie Sanders If His “Revolution” Might Lead To Violence
- SAG-AFTRA Applauds WIPO Beijing Treaty On Performers’ Rights
- Herb Braha Dies: ‘Godspell’ Original & Founder Of Costume Supply House Was 69
- Fox Orders ‘Chad’ Comedy Pilot Starring Nasim Pedrad As Teen Middle Eastern Boy