Logo, MTV Networks’ channel targeting gays and lesbians, has picked up all five seasons of the fabulously campy British comedy series Absolutely Fabulous. It will launch with a weekend-long marathon April 16. “When it comes to ‘OMFG’ television, Ab Fab sets the bar with its notorious, hard-partying duo Patsy and Edina,” Logo’s SVP Marc Leonard said. Ab Fab follows publicist Edina Monsoon (Jennifer Saunders) and her best friend, Patsy Stone (Joanna Lumley), as they live the life of excess in every possible way.
Logo Acquires British Comedy 'Absolutely Fabulous'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
Latest TV News
- 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick Refuses To Stand For National Anthem: “There Are Bodies In The Street”
- Don Cheadle To Trump After Dwyane Wade Comment: “You Truly Are A POS”
- Telemundo Responds To SAG-AFTRA’s Accusation Of Censorship For Not Airing Ad Critical Of NBCUniversal
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond
- AT&T, HBO Ink All-Platform Content Deal; Programming Set For OTT Service
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy