Logo, MTV Networks’ channel targeting gays and lesbians, has picked up all five seasons of the fabulously campy British comedy series Absolutely Fabulous. It will launch with a weekend-long marathon April 16. “When it comes to ‘OMFG’ television, Ab Fab sets the bar with its notorious, hard-partying duo Patsy and Edina,” Logo’s SVP Marc Leonard said. Ab Fab follows publicist Edina Monsoon (Jennifer Saunders) and her best friend, Patsy Stone (Joanna Lumley), as they live the life of excess in every possible way.
Logo Acquires British Comedy 'Absolutely Fabulous'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Stan Lee, Carnival Films Team On Superhero Drama ‘Lucky Man’ For Sky1
- Cannes In Focus On Femme Filmmakers; BAFTA Seeks Comedy Scripts: Global Briefs
- Justin Bieber Apologizes For Bad Boy Ways At Roast: “I’m Disappointed In Myself”
- Ron Burgundy On Justin Bieber: “This Kid Has Spunk, Moxie, And Probably A Few Other STDs”
- iHeartRadio Music, Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards Top Week’s Twitter TV Ratings
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local