Lifetime has renewed freshman hospital docu-series One Born Every Minute for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series, one of the first buys by Lifetime president Nancy Dubuc last May, takes place inside the maternity ward at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. One Born Every Minute‘s Feb. 1 debut was the Lifetime’s most-watched unscripted series premiere among women 18-49 and adults 18-49 in more than a year. Season-to-date, the series is averaging 831,000 total viewers. Based on the UK format originated by Dragonfly, the series is produced by fellow Shine Group company Reveille, with Howard T. Owens, Robin Ashbrook, Sanjay Singhal and Elisabeth Murdoch executive producing the second season.
Lifetime Renews 'One Born Every Minute'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- 'The Expanse' Picked Up By Amazon For Season 4 After Syfy Cancellation
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Caitlin Carmichael Scores Lead In BYUtv’s ‘Dwight In Shining Armor’
- ‘Lucifer’: Sneak Peek At Canceled Fox Series’ 2 Bonus Episodes Airing Monday
- Ex-‘Dance Moms’ Star Abby Lee Miller Released From Halfway House
- Rockets’ Defiant NBA Playoff Win Proves Ratings Champ Against Slow Big 4 Night