Lifetime has renewed freshman hospital docu-series One Born Every Minute for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series, one of the first buys by Lifetime president Nancy Dubuc last May, takes place inside the maternity ward at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. One Born Every Minute‘s Feb. 1 debut was the Lifetime’s most-watched unscripted series premiere among women 18-49 and adults 18-49 in more than a year. Season-to-date, the series is averaging 831,000 total viewers. Based on the UK format originated by Dragonfly, the series is produced by fellow Shine Group company Reveille, with Howard T. Owens, Robin Ashbrook, Sanjay Singhal and Elisabeth Murdoch executive producing the second season.
Lifetime Renews 'One Born Every Minute'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
Linda Hamilton Set To Return To 'Terminator'; Reuniting With Cameron And Schwarzenegger For Planned Trilogy
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel: Senator Bill Cassidy “Got Caught With His GOPenis Out” In Obamacare Replace Bill
- Gillian Anderson Tweets Photo Of Brian Huskey Appearing On ‘The X-Files’ Next Season
- Lawrence O’Donnell Sorry For Leaked Video Of Off-Air Rants
- ‘Power’ Copyright Suit Unplugged; “No Significant Similarities” Says Judge
- Women’s Media Summit Calls For Boycott Of Movies That Snub Female Filmmakers
- ‘Gotham’ Casts Michael Maize; Daniel Cosgrove Joins ‘You’