Lifetime has renewed freshman hospital docu-series One Born Every Minute for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series, one of the first buys by Lifetime president Nancy Dubuc last May, takes place inside the maternity ward at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. One Born Every Minute‘s Feb. 1 debut was the Lifetime’s most-watched unscripted series premiere among women 18-49 and adults 18-49 in more than a year. Season-to-date, the series is averaging 831,000 total viewers. Based on the UK format originated by Dragonfly, the series is produced by fellow Shine Group company Reveille, with Howard T. Owens, Robin Ashbrook, Sanjay Singhal and Elisabeth Murdoch executive producing the second season.
Lifetime Renews 'One Born Every Minute'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- WGA Meeting Shows Guild On Strike Footing As Contract Talks Loom
- Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Get WaPo’s “Democracy Dies In Darkness” Message
- Kellyanne Conway Returns To TV, Says She Has Been Busy Looking At Houses And Being Mom
- ‘Mayans MC’: John Ortiz Cast In FX’s ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Spinoff Pilot
- Judd Hirsch Signs With TalentWorks
- Ana Ortiz To Star In 'Charlie Foxtrot' ABC Comedy Pilot