Lifetime has renewed freshman hospital docu-series One Born Every Minute for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series, one of the first buys by Lifetime president Nancy Dubuc last May, takes place inside the maternity ward at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. One Born Every Minute‘s Feb. 1 debut was the Lifetime’s most-watched unscripted series premiere among women 18-49 and adults 18-49 in more than a year. Season-to-date, the series is averaging 831,000 total viewers. Based on the UK format originated by Dragonfly, the series is produced by fellow Shine Group company Reveille, with Howard T. Owens, Robin Ashbrook, Sanjay Singhal and Elisabeth Murdoch executive producing the second season.
Lifetime Renews 'One Born Every Minute'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- LA Screenings 2017: The Hottest New Series; Procedurals & Marvel In Demand
- Montenegro Prime Minister Got Between Donald Trump And Camera At NATO Summit
- ‘Roseanne’ Revival Trailer: 33 Million Views And Counting
- Jared Kushner Now “Under Scrutiny” In FBI’s Russia Probe
- Final 2016-17 TV Rankings: ‘Sunday Night Football’ Winning Streak Continues
- Ron Howard On Directing ‘The Beatles: Eight Days A Week – The Touring Years’: The Contenders Emmys Video