Lifetime has renewed freshman hospital docu-series One Born Every Minute for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series, one of the first buys by Lifetime president Nancy Dubuc last May, takes place inside the maternity ward at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. One Born Every Minute‘s Feb. 1 debut was the Lifetime’s most-watched unscripted series premiere among women 18-49 and adults 18-49 in more than a year. Season-to-date, the series is averaging 831,000 total viewers. Based on the UK format originated by Dragonfly, the series is produced by fellow Shine Group company Reveille, with Howard T. Owens, Robin Ashbrook, Sanjay Singhal and Elisabeth Murdoch executive producing the second season.
Lifetime Renews 'One Born Every Minute'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: 'Wonder' Makes Awards Play; 'Dunkirk' Storms The Q&A Circuit; Netflix Sends A Pig To Voters
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement