CBS is adding some Drama to its comedy pilot How to Be a Gentleman. Kevin Dillon, who is wrapping his eight-season run as Johnny “Drama” Chase on the HBO comedy Entourage, has been tapped as the second lead opposite David Hornsby in the CBS comedy pilot How to Be a Gentleman. The CBS Studios/MRC project, which Hornsby wrote based on the book of the same name, is a buddy comedy about Allan (Hornsby), an uptight guy, who is learning to live his life with the help of his old high school classmate Bert (Dillon), a genial guy who retains the optimism of a teenager but doesn’t quite understand the concept of boundaries. Dillon, who earned three Emmy nominations for his role as an insecure actor on Entourage, is repped by ICM and Gallant Management. The series’ eighth and final season will air this summer.
Kevin Dillon To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
China Makes Space For ‘The Martian’ As ‘Good Dinosaur’ Snatches Eggs From No. 1 ‘Mockingjay 2’ – Intl B.O. Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Latest TV News
- ‘Joy’s New TV Trailer: Fox Posts Spot Amid Initial Industry Screenings
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update