CBS is adding some Drama to its comedy pilot How to Be a Gentleman. Kevin Dillon, who is wrapping his eight-season run as Johnny “Drama” Chase on the HBO comedy Entourage, has been tapped as the second lead opposite David Hornsby in the CBS comedy pilot How to Be a Gentleman. The CBS Studios/MRC project, which Hornsby wrote based on the book of the same name, is a buddy comedy about Allan (Hornsby), an uptight guy, who is learning to live his life with the help of his old high school classmate Bert (Dillon), a genial guy who retains the optimism of a teenager but doesn’t quite understand the concept of boundaries. Dillon, who earned three Emmy nominations for his role as an insecure actor on Entourage, is repped by ICM and Gallant Management. The series’ eighth and final season will air this summer.
Kevin Dillon To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring