CBS is adding some Drama to its comedy pilot How to Be a Gentleman. Kevin Dillon, who is wrapping his eight-season run as Johnny “Drama” Chase on the HBO comedy Entourage, has been tapped as the second lead opposite David Hornsby in the CBS comedy pilot How to Be a Gentleman. The CBS Studios/MRC project, which Hornsby wrote based on the book of the same name, is a buddy comedy about Allan (Hornsby), an uptight guy, who is learning to live his life with the help of his old high school classmate Bert (Dillon), a genial guy who retains the optimism of a teenager but doesn’t quite understand the concept of boundaries. Dillon, who earned three Emmy nominations for his role as an insecure actor on Entourage, is repped by ICM and Gallant Management. The series’ eighth and final season will air this summer.
Kevin Dillon To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Family Comedy From Eric Falconer & Greg Garcia
- VH1 Orders 'T.I.& Tiny: The Family Hustle' Spinoff Series Starring Tiny & Shekinah
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'