CBS is adding some Drama to its comedy pilot How to Be a Gentleman. Kevin Dillon, who is wrapping his eight-season run as Johnny “Drama” Chase on the HBO comedy Entourage, has been tapped as the second lead opposite David Hornsby in the CBS comedy pilot How to Be a Gentleman. The CBS Studios/MRC project, which Hornsby wrote based on the book of the same name, is a buddy comedy about Allan (Hornsby), an uptight guy, who is learning to live his life with the help of his old high school classmate Bert (Dillon), a genial guy who retains the optimism of a teenager but doesn’t quite understand the concept of boundaries. Dillon, who earned three Emmy nominations for his role as an insecure actor on Entourage, is repped by ICM and Gallant Management. The series’ eighth and final season will air this summer.
Kevin Dillon To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
'Dear Basketball' Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built "Piece By Piece" And Life After Basketball — Tribeca Studio
Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro Eyeing 'Killers Of The Flower Moon' From Eric Roth Adaptation
Latest TV News
- Norman Lear To Host Weekly Podcast; Amy Poehler, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Guests
- Netflix To Seek €1B In Debt To Help Pay For Original Programming
- EOne, Aquarius Board Aussie Series ‘The Other Guy’; Studiocanal Picks Up ‘American Gods’; Viceland Producing Comedy ‘Brexit Stage…
- 'Feud: Bette and Joan' Finale: EP Tim Minear Avoided A "Petty Bitchfest"
- ‘Genius’ Stars Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Flynn On Their Shared Task Of Humanizing Albert Einstein…
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘The Crown’, ‘The Night Manager’, ‘National Treasure’…