Filming on top-rated syndicated series Judge Judy was stopped abruptly today. According to RadarOnline, star Judy Sheindlin started speaking incoherently during the taping in front of an audience before saying that she wasn’t feeling well. The 68-year-old judge was taken to the hospital for observation. A rep for Judge Judy said he’d just spoken with Sheindlin, “who says she is feeling much better. She says all the tests are negative and she’s going home tomorrow. She’ll be back taping her show on April 12 as scheduled.” CBS TV Distribution’s Judge Judy has emerged as the daytime ratings champ, regularly beating Oprah.
Production On 'Judge Judy' Shut Down As Judy Sheindlin Is Taken To The Hospital
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- It's Official: AMC Picks Up Channel 4 Series 'Humans'
- Fall 2014 Preview: Cloudy Ratings Forecast & Where The Networks Stand
- Duo Of Writers Sell Assassin & Auto-Theft Dramas Produced By Chris Morgan To Fox
- 'Simpsons' Duo Adapting Spanish Blended Family Comedy 'Los Serrano' For Fox
- TNT Makes 'One Giant Leap' Into Miniseries With Neil Armstrong Project
- HBO Developing 'The Commissar's Report' Russian Spy Series From Martyn Burke