Filming on top-rated syndicated series Judge Judy was stopped abruptly today. According to RadarOnline, star Judy Sheindlin started speaking incoherently during the taping in front of an audience before saying that she wasn’t feeling well. The 68-year-old judge was taken to the hospital for observation. A rep for Judge Judy said he’d just spoken with Sheindlin, “who says she is feeling much better. She says all the tests are negative and she’s going home tomorrow. She’ll be back taping her show on April 12 as scheduled.” CBS TV Distribution’s Judge Judy has emerged as the daytime ratings champ, regularly beating Oprah.
Production On 'Judge Judy' Shut Down As Judy Sheindlin Is Taken To The Hospital
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Defenders’: S.J. Clarkson Returning To Marvel Universe To Direct Netflix Series
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Soft, NBC Lineup Up
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Ratings Hit 2nd Best Live+3 Results Ever With Season 7 Debut
- ‘Making History’: Fox Cuts Order Of Midseason Comedy Series To 9 Episodes
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing