Filming on top-rated syndicated series Judge Judy was stopped abruptly today. According to RadarOnline, star Judy Sheindlin started speaking incoherently during the taping in front of an audience before saying that she wasn’t feeling well. The 68-year-old judge was taken to the hospital for observation. A rep for Judge Judy said he’d just spoken with Sheindlin, “who says she is feeling much better. She says all the tests are negative and she’s going home tomorrow. She’ll be back taping her show on April 12 as scheduled.” CBS TV Distribution’s Judge Judy has emerged as the daytime ratings champ, regularly beating Oprah.
Production On 'Judge Judy' Shut Down As Judy Sheindlin Is Taken To The Hospital
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate