Filming on top-rated syndicated series Judge Judy was stopped abruptly today. According to RadarOnline, star Judy Sheindlin started speaking incoherently during the taping in front of an audience before saying that she wasn’t feeling well. The 68-year-old judge was taken to the hospital for observation. A rep for Judge Judy said he’d just spoken with Sheindlin, “who says she is feeling much better. She says all the tests are negative and she’s going home tomorrow. She’ll be back taping her show on April 12 as scheduled.” CBS TV Distribution’s Judge Judy has emerged as the daytime ratings champ, regularly beating Oprah.
Production On 'Judge Judy' Shut Down As Judy Sheindlin Is Taken To The Hospital
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'