CBS has found its ‘Person of Interest’. In what would be his first series gig, The Passion of the Christ star Jim Caviezel has signed on to topline CBS’ crime drama pilot Person of Interest. Taraji Henson has also joined the pilot written/exec produced by Jonah Nolan and executive produced by J.J. Abrams. It centers on ex-CIA agent Reese (Caviezel), presumed dead, who teams up with reclusive billionaire Finch (Michael Emerson) to prevent violent crimes in New York City. Henson will play a homicide detective. On TV, ICM-repped Caviezel previously starred in the AMC miniseries The Prisoner.
Jim Caviezel To Star In Jonah Nolan/J.J. Abrams CBS Drama Pilot 'Person Of Interest'
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Review: Fox's 'A Christmas Story Live!' Brings Oscar & Tony Winners Benj Pasek And Justin Paul To TV Audience
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Latest TV News
- NBC Will Stream ‘Sunday Night Football’ To Mobile Phones Starting In 2018
- John Skipper Resigns As ESPN President; Admits Substance Abuse Problem
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Up, Low ‘Christmas Story Live!’ Topped By ‘Sound Of Music…
- Rob Lowe Helps & Feeds Firefighters Battling Wildfire Near His Montecito Home
- HBO Confirms Sheila Nevins Exiting In 2018 As Documentary Films President
- ‘Good Day LA’ Taps Rita Garcia As Co-Host; Replaces Steve Edwards