CBS has found its ‘Person of Interest’. In what would be his first series gig, The Passion of the Christ star Jim Caviezel has signed on to topline CBS’ crime drama pilot Person of Interest. Taraji Henson has also joined the pilot written/exec produced by Jonah Nolan and executive produced by J.J. Abrams. It centers on ex-CIA agent Reese (Caviezel), presumed dead, who teams up with reclusive billionaire Finch (Michael Emerson) to prevent violent crimes in New York City. Henson will play a homicide detective. On TV, ICM-repped Caviezel previously starred in the AMC miniseries The Prisoner.
Jim Caviezel To Star In Jonah Nolan/J.J. Abrams CBS Drama Pilot 'Person Of Interest'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- BBC Commissions New Dramas From ‘Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy’ Scribe & ‘Poldark’ Producer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- ‘The Tick’ Review: Amazon’s First Superhero Series Works Best Weird