CBS has found its ‘Person of Interest’. In what would be his first series gig, The Passion of the Christ star Jim Caviezel has signed on to topline CBS’ crime drama pilot Person of Interest. Taraji Henson has also joined the pilot written/exec produced by Jonah Nolan and executive produced by J.J. Abrams. It centers on ex-CIA agent Reese (Caviezel), presumed dead, who teams up with reclusive billionaire Finch (Michael Emerson) to prevent violent crimes in New York City. Henson will play a homicide detective. On TV, ICM-repped Caviezel previously starred in the AMC miniseries The Prisoner.
Jim Caviezel To Star In Jonah Nolan/J.J. Abrams CBS Drama Pilot 'Person Of Interest'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Says Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo