CBS has found its ‘Person of Interest’. In what would be his first series gig, The Passion of the Christ star Jim Caviezel has signed on to topline CBS’ crime drama pilot Person of Interest. Taraji Henson has also joined the pilot written/exec produced by Jonah Nolan and executive produced by J.J. Abrams. It centers on ex-CIA agent Reese (Caviezel), presumed dead, who teams up with reclusive billionaire Finch (Michael Emerson) to prevent violent crimes in New York City. Henson will play a homicide detective. On TV, ICM-repped Caviezel previously starred in the AMC miniseries The Prisoner.
Jim Caviezel To Star In Jonah Nolan/J.J. Abrams CBS Drama Pilot 'Person Of Interest'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
Latest TV News
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”
- MSNBC Analyst Michael Steele To Conservative Honcho: “I’ve Taken Crap You Have No Idea About”
- Fox News To Air Live Donald Trump Interview With Jeanine Pirro Tonight
- CNN Claims Father Of School Shooting Hero May Have Altered Email To Fuel “Fake News” Charges