Law & Order alum Jeremy Sisto is making a switch to comedy with a starring role in ABC’s comedy pilot Suburgatory. The pilot, from creator Emily Kapnek, centers on Tessa (Jane Levy), a teenage girl who is moved by her dad George (Sisto) from Manhattan, where she grew up, to her version of hell: the suburbs. Also cast in the pilot is Carly Chaikin (The Last Song) as Dahlia, a trendy girl and the biggest bitch at Tessa’s new high school. She is with Paradigm and the Hofflund Co. ICM-repped Sisto previously starred on NBC’s Kidnapped and HBO’s Six Feet Under.
Jeremy Sisto To Star In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Suburgatory'
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Parents, Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized to Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Andreeva
- 'Mulaney' Order Trimmed To 13 Episodes
- AMC Network Narrows Field Of Drama Pilot Contenders With Producer Meetings
- 'The Lottery' Cancelled By Lifetime
- Melissa Rosenberg's Tall Girls Productions Sells Projects To ABC & NBC
- Space Race Drama From Eli Attie & Film 44 Lands At Fox With Penalty
- Catalina Sandino Moreno Joins 'Falling Skies' On TNT