Law & Order alum Jeremy Sisto is making a switch to comedy with a starring role in ABC’s comedy pilot Suburgatory. The pilot, from creator Emily Kapnek, centers on Tessa (Jane Levy), a teenage girl who is moved by her dad George (Sisto) from Manhattan, where she grew up, to her version of hell: the suburbs. Also cast in the pilot is Carly Chaikin (The Last Song) as Dahlia, a trendy girl and the biggest bitch at Tessa’s new high school. She is with Paradigm and the Hofflund Co. ICM-repped Sisto previously starred on NBC’s Kidnapped and HBO’s Six Feet Under.
Jeremy Sisto To Star In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- So What Happened Last Night In Sweden? Twitter Ponders Donald Trump Mystery
- Sen. John McCain Reassures ‘Meet The Press’ Host “We Need You”; Beltway Programs Swoon
- ‘Gunpowder’: Kit Harington, Mark Gatiss, Liv Tyler & Peter Mullan Light Up BBC Drama
- CAS Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Among Winners – Full List
- Donald Trump Mauls Media At Florida Rally
- ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Down, CBS & ABC Tied For Demo Top Spot