Law & Order alum Jeremy Sisto is making a switch to comedy with a starring role in ABC’s comedy pilot Suburgatory. The pilot, from creator Emily Kapnek, centers on Tessa (Jane Levy), a teenage girl who is moved by her dad George (Sisto) from Manhattan, where she grew up, to her version of hell: the suburbs. Also cast in the pilot is Carly Chaikin (The Last Song) as Dahlia, a trendy girl and the biggest bitch at Tessa’s new high school. She is with Paradigm and the Hofflund Co. ICM-repped Sisto previously starred on NBC’s Kidnapped and HBO’s Six Feet Under.
Jeremy Sisto To Star In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Donald Trump's Tape Admission "Extraordinarily Stupid" Confirmation Of James Comey Testimony
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow - International Box Office
Why 'Transformers' Is Screaming For Reboot After $68M Start; 'Wonder Woman' Steps On 'Cars 3' In 2nd-Place Fight - Monday AM
Latest TV News
- ‘Genius’ Makeup & Hair Designers Davina Lamont And Tash Lees On Aging Nearly 150 Actors Throughout Series
- Sony Pictures Entertainment Taps Jon Hookstratten As EVP Administration & Operations
- Jason Richman Inks New Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Emmys: Television Academy Pushes Last-Minute Voters As Ballot Deadline Looms Tonight
- ‘The Earliest Show’s Ben Schwartz Discusses His Short-Form Roots & Finding Guests For A Fake Talk Show
- ‘SafeWord’: MTV Sets Date For Comedy Game Show From ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Producers