Law & Order alum Jeremy Sisto is making a switch to comedy with a starring role in ABC’s comedy pilot Suburgatory. The pilot, from creator Emily Kapnek, centers on Tessa (Jane Levy), a teenage girl who is moved by her dad George (Sisto) from Manhattan, where she grew up, to her version of hell: the suburbs. Also cast in the pilot is Carly Chaikin (The Last Song) as Dahlia, a trendy girl and the biggest bitch at Tessa’s new high school. She is with Paradigm and the Hofflund Co. ICM-repped Sisto previously starred on NBC’s Kidnapped and HBO’s Six Feet Under.
Jeremy Sisto To Star In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Damon & George Clooney Tell 'GMA' They Knew Harvey Weinstein Was An "A**hole" But Not A Sexual Predator
Latest TV News
- Amazon Studios: Joe Lewis Exits As Head Of Comedy & Drama
- SAG-AFTRA Settles Unfair Labor Practice Charges Against Telemundo Over Telenovela Actors
- Bill O’Reilly Blasts Megyn Kelly, NYT For Trying To Link Him “With Harvey Weinstein”
- GSN Names Fran Shea Head Of Programming & Marketing
- Issa Rae Developing ’90s L.A. Drama With HBO & ‘Turner House’ Author
- ‘Riverdale’ Star Lili Reinhart Apologizes For “Racially Insensitive” Halloween Tweet