Law & Order alum Jeremy Sisto is making a switch to comedy with a starring role in ABC’s comedy pilot Suburgatory. The pilot, from creator Emily Kapnek, centers on Tessa (Jane Levy), a teenage girl who is moved by her dad George (Sisto) from Manhattan, where she grew up, to her version of hell: the suburbs. Also cast in the pilot is Carly Chaikin (The Last Song) as Dahlia, a trendy girl and the biggest bitch at Tessa’s new high school. She is with Paradigm and the Hofflund Co. ICM-repped Sisto previously starred on NBC’s Kidnapped and HBO’s Six Feet Under.
Jeremy Sisto To Star In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- PBS CEO Paula Kerger On Presidential Election, ‘Sesame Street’ & More – TCA
- Stephen Colbert Intros Identical Twin Cousin After Legal Objections To Use Of His Comedy Central Persona
- Vin Diesel Crosses 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars
- ‘Sesame Street’s Number Of The Day: Three 40-Year Cast Members Out
- CNN Wins DNC Ratings Vote As Obama Speech Steady With RNC Day 3 Viewership
- ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ Creator Nahnatchka Khan Inks Pod Deal With 20th TV