Law & Order alum Jeremy Sisto is making a switch to comedy with a starring role in ABC’s comedy pilot Suburgatory. The pilot, from creator Emily Kapnek, centers on Tessa (Jane Levy), a teenage girl who is moved by her dad George (Sisto) from Manhattan, where she grew up, to her version of hell: the suburbs. Also cast in the pilot is Carly Chaikin (The Last Song) as Dahlia, a trendy girl and the biggest bitch at Tessa’s new high school. She is with Paradigm and the Hofflund Co. ICM-repped Sisto previously starred on NBC’s Kidnapped and HBO’s Six Feet Under.
Jeremy Sisto To Star In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest TV News
- NFL Thanksgiving Primetime Game, Macy’s Parade Pull Record Ratings For NBC
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks
- ‘Luther’ Trailer: Idris Elba Returns To Track A New Serial Killer
- ‘Empire’ Ratings Unsurprisingly Down On Thanksgiving Eve, ‘Code Black’ Rises
- NBC’s Thanksgiving Parade Coverage Launches With Gloria Estefan Musical ‘On Your Feet!’
- History UK To Premiere Exclusive Documentary On Paris Attacks