Mark Salling, who plays heartthrob Noah “Puck” Puckerman on the Fox hit Glee, has signed with ICM. The agency, which had represented the actor-singer for personal appearances, will now rep him in all areas. Additionally, Salling will continue to be represented by his current agent, Alicia Bravatti at Momentum, and managed by Jason Solomon and Lena Rocklin. Aside from his co-starring role on Glee, on which he shared a SAG Award with the rest of the cast, Salling has been pursuing a career as a singer/songwriter. In October, he released a rock/jazz album and recently performed on PBS’ The Motown Sound: In Performance At The White House.
ICM Signs 'Glee' Co-Star Mark Salling
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Israeli Drama ‘In A Heartbeat’ & Irish Crime Thriller ‘Costigan’ Lead Berlin Co-Pro Lineup
- BBC Worldwide Content Chief Helen Jackson To Depart After 31 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline