Mark Salling, who plays heartthrob Noah “Puck” Puckerman on the Fox hit Glee, has signed with ICM. The agency, which had represented the actor-singer for personal appearances, will now rep him in all areas. Additionally, Salling will continue to be represented by his current agent, Alicia Bravatti at Momentum, and managed by Jason Solomon and Lena Rocklin. Aside from his co-starring role on Glee, on which he shared a SAG Award with the rest of the cast, Salling has been pursuing a career as a singer/songwriter. In October, he released a rock/jazz album and recently performed on PBS’ The Motown Sound: In Performance At The White House.
ICM Signs 'Glee' Co-Star Mark Salling
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow