Sony Pictures Classics has released a trailer for the Morgan Spurlock-directed documentary POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold. SPC bought rights just before the film debuted at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival, and it’s about Spurlock’s humorous efforts to get a film financed through sponsorships. Judging by the NASCAR-like formal wear he sported at the premiere party that was covered with sponsor logos, he succeeded.
Hot Trailer: 'POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Young & Hungry' Spinoff: Steve Talley Set As Male Lead, Ryan Pinkston Cast, Title & Other Details Revealed
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
Latest Film News
- Barbara Kopple’s ‘Miss Sharon Jones!’ Acquired By Starz Digital
- Disney Mulling Live Action Version Of ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Netflix, Amazon Face Calls For European Content Quota
- ‘X-Men’ & ‘Alice’ To Boost Memorial Day Weekend After Last Year’s Holiday Apocalypse
- ‘Central Intelligence’ Gets Fest Bow Ahead Of Release; Screamfest 2016 Dates Set
- Versa Media Capital Raises $100M To Bridge Finance Indie TV & Film Projects