Sony Pictures Classics has released a trailer for the Morgan Spurlock-directed documentary POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold. SPC bought rights just before the film debuted at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival, and it’s about Spurlock’s humorous efforts to get a film financed through sponsorships. Judging by the NASCAR-like formal wear he sported at the premiere party that was covered with sponsor logos, he succeeded.
Hot Trailer: 'POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Found Guilty In Sexual Assault Retrial, Lashes Out In Court After Verdict; Defense Plans Appeal - Update
'Suits' Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle's Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff Details
'Mission: Impossible - Fallout': Tom Cruise Jumped Out Of Plane 106 Times For Skydive Stunt - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- 20th Century Fox Gets Emotional In Powerful Show That Was As Much About Its Past As It Was About The Future – CinemaCon
- Peter Bart: Inspiration Or Anomaly? What Studios Can Learn From John Krasinski’s PG-13 Sleeper ‘A Quiet Place…
- ‘Leave No Trace’ From ‘Winter’s Bone’ Director Debra Granik Bows First Trailer
- Fox Introduces CtrlMovie Tech With Eye On ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ Pic – CinemaCon
- Sebastian Maniscalco To Co-Write, Star In Lionsgate Comedy
- Rami Malek Embodies Freddie Mercury’s Humanity In ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Trailer – Fox CinemaCon