Sony Pictures Classics has released a trailer for the Morgan Spurlock-directed documentary POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold. SPC bought rights just before the film debuted at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival, and it’s about Spurlock’s humorous efforts to get a film financed through sponsorships. Judging by the NASCAR-like formal wear he sported at the premiere party that was covered with sponsor logos, he succeeded.
Hot Trailer: 'POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Returns To Top Of Offshore Box Office; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M – Update
- New ‘Jurassic World’ Teaser: Bystanders Carried Off By Pterosaurs
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line
- Miroslav Ondříček Dies: Oscar-Nominated Cinematographer Of ‘Amadeus’ Was 80
- ‘While We’re Young’ Springs To Lively Debut For Noah Baumbach
- Academy Museum Buys Rare ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ Model For $344,000