Sony Pictures Classics has released a trailer for the Morgan Spurlock-directed documentary POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold. SPC bought rights just before the film debuted at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival, and it’s about Spurlock’s humorous efforts to get a film financed through sponsorships. Judging by the NASCAR-like formal wear he sported at the premiere party that was covered with sponsor logos, he succeeded.
Hot Trailer: 'POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Fleming Jr
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film