Warner Bros has released a sneak peek at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, with a teaser trailer and the franchise’s stars talking about the series climax. The eighth movie in the franchise will premiere July 7 in London’s Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square. Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint will walk the red carpet and conduct interviews in Trafalgar Square before making their way to Leicester Square to watch the film in several cinemas. The film opens July 15.
Hot Trailer: 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- ‘Mulan’: Utkarsh Ambudkar & Ron Yuan Added To Disney’s Live-Action Adaptation
- Harvey Weinstein Faces Federal Sex Crimes Probe As NYC & LA Cases Amble
- Military Hero John Chapman’s Incredible Story To Come To Big Screen, Courtesy Of Thruline Entertainment
- Bill Hader & Alec Berg Bringing ‘Barry’ To Produced By Conference
- Tyler Posey To Co-Star In ‘The Last Summer’
- Paramount Wins Cory Goodman Spec ‘The Oberlin Incident;’ Safehouse & Aperture To Produce