Warner Bros has released a sneak peek at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, with a teaser trailer and the franchise’s stars talking about the series climax. The eighth movie in the franchise will premiere July 7 in London’s Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square. Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint will walk the red carpet and conduct interviews in Trafalgar Square before making their way to Leicester Square to watch the film in several cinemas. The film opens July 15.
Hot Trailer: 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
TV & Film Casting Biz Disrupted: Fox's Decision To Drop Breakdown Services For Casting Networks & Its Fallout
'Justice League' Lassos $185M Overseas, $279M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $739M Global - International Box Office
Samantha Geimer, Victim In Roman Polanski Sex Case, Strongly Defends Him Inside And Outside Of Court
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Promo: “Light, Darkness — And Something Else”
- ‘Justice League’ Flies Past $101M; ‘Wonder’ Sparks $31M+ As Thanksgiving Week Warms Up
- How Harvey Weinstein Used NDAs And Personal Bank Accounts To Silence Accusers: Report
- China Box Office Tops $7.5B Milestone; Admissions Up 15% So Far In 2017
- Natasha Henstridge, Tamer Hassan & Lady Clara Paget Team For UK Horror Feature
- PGA Awards Unveil Documentary Feature Nominees