Warner Bros has released a sneak peek at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, with a teaser trailer and the franchise’s stars talking about the series climax. The eighth movie in the franchise will premiere July 7 in London’s Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square. Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint will walk the red carpet and conduct interviews in Trafalgar Square before making their way to Leicester Square to watch the film in several cinemas. The film opens July 15.
Hot Trailer: 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Jennifer Lawrence Becomes A 'Red Sparrow': 20th Century Fox Unveils Intense Spy Trailer At CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Sundance Winner ‘Last Men In Aleppo’ Lands At Grasshopper Film For May Release
- LisaGay Hamilton Books ‘Beautiful Boy’ & ‘The Last Full Measure’; ‘Most Likely To Murder’ Adds…
- “Doug Liman Is Crazy” Said ‘The Wall’s John Cena — CinemaCon
- “We Believe In The Theatrical Window Fully For Our Releases” Says Amazon Studios Execs – CinemaCon
- AMPTP Invites WGA Back To Negotiations
- Warner Bros. Haunted By Another ‘Conjuring’ Suit From ‘Demonologist’ Author