Warner Bros has released a sneak peek at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, with a teaser trailer and the franchise’s stars talking about the series climax. The eighth movie in the franchise will premiere July 7 in London’s Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square. Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint will walk the red carpet and conduct interviews in Trafalgar Square before making their way to Leicester Square to watch the film in several cinemas. The film opens July 15.
Hot Trailer: 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- It’s Official: Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ Will Close New York Film Festival
- ‘The Tiger Hunter’ Trailer & Release Date: Lena Khan Comedy From Shout! Factory – Update
- ‘Suburbicon’ Trailer: Matt Damon & The Mob In George Clooney’s Venice-Bound Noir
- NBCU’s Steve Burke Is “Skeptical” About OTT, Crows About Upfront Sales
- Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins…
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Helps Comcast Top Q2 Earnings Expectations, Video Subs Lag