Warner Bros has released a sneak peek at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, with a teaser trailer and the franchise’s stars talking about the series climax. The eighth movie in the franchise will premiere July 7 in London’s Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square. Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint will walk the red carpet and conduct interviews in Trafalgar Square before making their way to Leicester Square to watch the film in several cinemas. The film opens July 15.
Hot Trailer: 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
John Oliver, HBO Score Legal Victory Over Coal King: First Amendment Protects "Geriatric Dr. Evil" Jab
Latest Film News
- Sridevi Kapoor Dies: Bollywood Superstar In Multiple Languages Was 54
- 'Guardians Vol. 2' VFX Supervisor On All-New Rocket The Raccoon & Pic's Spectacular Credits Sequence
- Berlin Film Festival Winners: ‘Touch Me Not’ Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For ‘Isle Of Dogs’ – Full…
- ‘The Shape Of Water’s Guillermo Del Toro On The “Biggest Missing Piece” Co-Writer Vanessa Taylor Brought To The…
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Sound Teams On The Sonic Dimension To Creature Creation
- ‘Fifty Shades Freed’ Cuffs $300M+ At WW Box Office; Franchise Tops $1.25B